The Voll's Protector Crit Freezer

Ok, I bought a Wand with projectile speed and can now dispense of the gem. But, now I need to reroll the sockets to 3 blue, 2 green which is as hard as 2 green, 2 red, 1 blue as it was. Will take time to get enough cromatics for that. But a preliminary test with faster casting and added lightning was promising. Even withoug static blow.

But without Manaleech and a multiple projectile gem I can't really do anything at the moment.
Ok guys, I got lucky last night. After I bought 120 cromatics, I got this on the 4th try:

I actually was aiming for 3 blue, 2 green, but fortune seems to want me to have "faster projectiles".
So I'm running now Freeze Pulse, Faster Projectile, Mana Leech, LMP/GMP and Added Lightning.

I would prefer "faster casting", the freeze pulse machine gun is amazing. Unfortuanetly I get a headache of the fast flickering. So added Lightning it is. (Hope the option to tune down spell effects comes soon). The range now with my new wand and faster projectiles is just crazy and I like it. (134 % increased projectile speed)

The build changed slightly, as I had to get Static Blows.

Wow, nice. Congrats!
First of all, I have to say. I had a lot of fun building and playing the Crit Freezer, but lately I get a headache of the Freezing Pulse. I guess gmp and fast cast speed just doesn't agree with my eyes, therefore I decided to sell my Voll's Protector and develop my main further + build a nice fire Witch with the new and coming "Incinerate" Spell.

So, if anyone want to try out this build or just wants a 5 Link Protector, you can bid in the following thread.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/216688

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info