What do you do when your spouse pours pepper all over your eggs?

What it says.
Censored.
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2016, 7:53:27 PM
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Ask for more eggs to balance it out. And toast. With butter. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Slap the shit out of her.

regards, Chris Brown
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This thread seems to be a search for justification for losing one's shit. Over eggs.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
LOL Nope. I don't get mad easily. I just don't care for hot stuff in the morning. And let me clarify: the pepper was added in the pan. Not after plating.
Censored.
I thank her for cooking my breakfast.
I ponder for a moment why and since when have I a spouse, and then decide to take a bite since I never tried it like that

Spoiler
But what am I referring to?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 11, 2016, 10:10:37 PM
So far Jaille wins. ;) Although I had to read Disrupted's answer twice.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Sep 10, 2016, 11:57:26 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
LOL Nope. I don't get mad easily. I just don't care for hot stuff in the morning. And let me clarify: the pepper was added in the pan. Not after plating.

Perhaps the lid came off the pepper shaker, or the "pour" flap was open instead of the "sprinkle" flap?

Had you done anything recently to get you in hot water?

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info