Teamspeak Guild League Hardcore [Atlas of Worlds]

Atlas of Worlds Guild

Teamspeak IP: Path.tsdns.info
(Try to use 'ca23.ts3.cloud:2050' if you're having issues connecting).

I'd like to make this post short and simple, our guild is looking for guild members that use Teamspeak 3 as a form of voice communication. Teamspeak 3(www.teamspeak.com/downloads), if you didn't already know, is a voice program that is simple and easy to use. We are all League Hardcore players, and very rarely play any other modes. The guild itself is mostly NA/EU players, but we'd like to see a variety of people here on our Teamspeak.

We have a guild which requires you to use and be active on our Teamspeak, but if you're already in a guild we still would like to see you on our Teamspeak server. Path of Exile already has an unofficial Discord server, and i'd like to make this an unofficial Teamspeak server. Please message me here on forums if you have any questions, if you'd like to join our guild simply hop on Teamspeak and ask an Admin to join the guild.

Last edited by Kungfuanthony on Oct 14, 2016, 4:55:04 PM
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 1:36:33 AM
Teamspeak 3 IP:Path.tsdns.info
Last edited by Kungfuanthony on Sep 9, 2016, 11:57:25 PM
Guild now has 25 or so members that actively use teamspeak!
Always looking for new members of the community.
Still looking to see some more new faces on teamspeak!
Bumping for some more fresh meant members xd
Added a direct IP for the teamspeak to the post since some users were having troubles with connecting.
Bumpity Bump Bump
Just got a few new members!
We're now at an average of 13 players on our teamspeak. We have 40 actives players with teamspeak!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info