Atlas mechanics / map drops: Is GGG lying to us? Deliberately not telling the truth?

deleted. duplicated post.
Last edited by loonger on Sep 13, 2016, 11:21:04 PM
deleted. duplicated post.
Last edited by loonger on Sep 13, 2016, 11:21:11 PM
I play abyss map 95% chance to drop, but my drop is 1-t8 and 2 t10 lol ggg wtf

LOL again play core T15 2 boss and drop is 1 T13 MAPPP ggg pls you joke

Maze of minotaur drop is 1-T14 map i stop play this b....t

ALWAYS DROP IS LOW TIER PLAY T14 DROP IS T11 T12 PLAY T13 DROP IS T10 T11
I STOP PLAY TRASH OF EXILE
Last edited by MANIQKBG on Sep 29, 2016, 11:54:03 AM
Map drops need looking at, I can't believe if they check the data that a majority aren't stuck at T8/9 I have no idea how to progress past this point apart from trading with people who seem to have some magical map spawning method (or run maps as a group I guess)

5 Quays, 1 Precinct, 2 Terraces and a Torture chamber, all 20% qual 30%+ pack size, 150~ ish quantity corrupted and not a single higher map I feel literally locked to the lower tiers as once again i'm back to the 9's again as well as being just about out of currency.

Its a bit grief primarily because I can't see how anybody gets past this point outside of map rotation groups like can anyone actually play this game solo? I had to trade just to get to T10.

Sucks for hardcore as it encourages playing something suitably OP or running extremely risky maps with probably no reward, i've got 2 other characters (a bow trapper and a lightning strike duelist) and they are basically locked out of mapping currently because I have to run so many mods only a cheesy necro can handle it :p

Pretty frustrated tbh about to call time on this league
this is a buff
Chill Jams
There is such a wide range of RNG, you would need to do thousands of maps in same circumstances.
I've had 5 maps in a row 0 map drops, 25 T9's not dropping an upgrade and then a T13 that dropped 10 maps in total, including 6 red maps. It's all about averages and we only see the worst sides.
My red map pool is only growing with 85 bonus, but then again I did a LOT of T9's and T10's and I still do T10's.
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 29, 2016, 3:21:54 PM
Map drops are fine, sometimes I run out of red maps, sometimes I overflow with them, its RNG people.

Run more maps and stop whining.
What if the boss of each map has a 50% chance to drop a map of equal tier or 25% chance to drop a map that is the next tier. Maybe that percentage is too high, I don't really know as I've never been beyond tier 5 lol.
since atlas i sold like 120-130 T10 maps, 70-80 T11 maps, 30 T13 maps, 15 T15maps 7-8 T16 maps

all these were extra maps i found mantaining my map tab with the same number of maps.

but i also have 70-80 T10-T14 extra maps stashed in another tab, all these are extra maps i found after atlas aswell

and these waiting for the sextant patch..

map drops are insane, imo the quantity of maps dropped is fine or too high, the way how you complete the atlas farming for connected maps maybe should be revised but i have no experience on this i never play leagues
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 30, 2016, 12:26:04 AM
"
TheArtOfFugue wrote:
Map drops are fine, sometimes I run out of red maps, sometimes I overflow with them, its RNG people.

Run more maps and stop whining.

LOL sometimes you play out of red map 91 lv.GL dude, but I do not want to play t10 map, when you play as much as I play then tell me stop whining

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info