PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
ehlana82 wrote:
"
datboishagg wrote:
i've been using procurement for a couple weeks and its been fine, then all of the sudden instead of outputting the usual: item post="6334419" index="413" inline="0", its trying to output in this new format: linkItem location="Stash12" league="Nemesis" x="0" y="10" and this format is not allowing me to post my shop up due to getting this error.

Failed to find item. Did you specify the correct location and x y?

Temporary fix for this problem is changing all the Stash12 etc. to Stash(original number minus amount of race stashes)

I did my shop pasted into word and replaced all Stash8 to Stash4 then stash9 to 5 etc etc.
And it worked fine. Above numbers is since i had 4 stashes from races.

Just have to start with the lowest number. so you dont for example change stash9 to stash5 and then 5 to 1. since the 2nd will be correct but the firstly changed 9 would be wrong.

Thats extremely too much work for a temp fix , i got 8 tabs full of stuff and you expect me to go one by one and change stash #'s lol.

I hope this gets fixed cause without procurement trading is next to impossible
"
DatDudeJay wrote:
"
ehlana82 wrote:
"
datboishagg wrote:
i've been using procurement for a couple weeks and its been fine, then all of the sudden instead of outputting the usual: item post="6334419" index="413" inline="0", its trying to output in this new format: linkItem location="Stash12" league="Nemesis" x="0" y="10" and this format is not allowing me to post my shop up due to getting this error.

Temporary fix for this problem is changing all the Stash12 etc. to Stash(original number minus amount of race stashes)

I did my shop pasted into word and replaced all Stash8 to Stash4 then stash9 to 5 etc etc.
And it worked fine. Above numbers is since i had 4 stashes from races.

Just have to start with the lowest number. so you dont for example change stash9 to stash5 and then 5 to 1. since the 2nd will be correct but the firstly changed 9 would be wrong.

Thats extremely too much work for a temp fix , i got 8 tabs full of stuff and you expect me to go one by one and change stash #'s lol.

I hope this gets fixed cause without procurement trading is next to impossible

There is an exchange all option in for example word. or openoffice which i used and is free.
Probably even is in for example notepad.
Even my 15 stashes of stuff only took me 2 minutes or so to fix.
Last edited by ehlana82 on Jan 23, 2014, 3:43:38 PM
Hello,

I didn't understand what to do with the numbers of stash.
we need to add +4 to the stash tab numbers ?

thx for helping :)
Thanks for your effort in this awesome helper program!

Would it be possible to add physical damage to the list of filters?

Or is there a way to custom search items?

There are fire, cold and lightning damage check boxes, but no physical, or did I miss the box?

Thanks,
- P
i keep having an access denied error even though i'm the administrator and i am the owner of all folders on my drives
procurement seems to not like it if you have your tabs ordered in a different order like i had them. i had them in non numerical order and procurement would list them as ibstead of stash 10 stash 5 since it was in slot 5 yet when ordered in numerical order it works fine. not sure how the issue would be fixed or if it can be fixed but i swear it didnt do this in previous releases.
Error] The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

keep gettign this everytime any one else?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
How do I just open the stash tabs for the One Week race in Procurement?
Using <item value="1 Week Nemesis (S06W069)" /> in the settings file isn't working.
Take note that it's there by itself.
Yes I have changed <Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="true" />.

Thanks in advance!
Can't post any items as of 1.1.1...
Keep getting the error -

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this please?
Life without Procurement is one that I don't want to live!
Please help!
any Progress regarding tab-wide BOs ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info