PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Just heard about this prog, gona be testing and posting my reactions. :)
i keep getting errors when trying to post the generated thread on the forums :/ it fails to locate some items it seems. any idea what i can do about that?
"
Nox666 wrote:
i keep getting errors when trying to post the generated thread on the forums :/ it fails to locate some items it seems. any idea what i can do about that?

Are you moving items from the time you launch procurement and attempt to paste it on the forums?
nope^^ i didn't but it was working again after three/four restarts so everythings allright for me :)

Congratulations to excellent job you have done.

Only if you are still made ​​to the rings and amulets could've separated according to the type that would be a very excellent.
i am getting internal error 500...
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Is there any keyword for level 20 gems without any Q?
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
i've been using procurement for a couple weeks and its been fine, then all of the sudden instead of outputting the usual: item post="6334419" index="413" inline="0", its trying to output in this new format: linkItem location="Stash12" league="Nemesis" x="0" y="10" and this format is not allowing me to post my shop up due to getting this error.

Failed to find item. Did you specify the correct location and x y?
GG GGG
"
datboishagg wrote:
i've been using procurement for a couple weeks and its been fine, then all of the sudden instead of outputting the usual: item post="6334419" index="413" inline="0", its trying to output in this new format: linkItem location="Stash12" league="Nemesis" x="0" y="10" and this format is not allowing me to post my shop up due to getting this error.

I have the same problem. I think it is caused by the extra tabs created with items you gained from races. They used to be placed at the end of the list, but nowadays they are at the start. And because of that the numbering of the stash pages gets shifted, and the references in the shop text for the forum is wrong.
"
datboishagg wrote:

Temporary fix for this problem is changing all the Stash12 etc. to Stash(original number minus amount of race stashes)

I did my shop pasted into word and replaced all Stash8 to Stash4 then stash9 to 5 etc etc.
And it worked fine. Above numbers is since i had 4 stashes from races.

Just have to start with the lowest number. so you dont for example change stash9 to stash5 and then 5 to 1. since the 2nd will be correct but the firstly changed 9 would be wrong.
Last edited by ehlana82 on Jan 23, 2014, 1:08:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info