PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
TheBigNasty wrote:
Thanks for the update.
Two minor requests for future versions:

In the currency ratios section, a way to select the orb choice would be great. I prefer everything to be based off of chaos or ex instead of gcp.

I love how all items are sorted by name in the case of multiple items. Any chance to bring this feature to gems as well?

In the config you can set the leading currency of your choice. I also adjusted the currency ratios after poeex.info in the config file, assuming these values are more or less correct.

The new update is great, especialy the byuout options. I wish that PoE would have this Procurement mechanics built in, including offline trading. I can imagine it could work like this pretty well. Even with Procurement, trading is still annoying in PoE. But Procurement makes it at least a little bit more easy. :)

I also like the recipes function, discovered some more stuff in my stash for fun and profit. ^^

P.S.: I know this may went to far but would it be technical possible to include a "average price function" that shows the actual value of items in the stash, based on overall/average prices players list these items in forums and through shop indexers? I usualy have 0 clue how much worth are my rare items I have, and I have ALOT of these stored in the stash. ^^"
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Dec 31, 2013, 8:20:26 PM
Buyout per Item is in.

GREAT.

Do you take Donations ?
"
kompaniet wrote:
Great program. Awesome job. I have been using this for a while and i really like it.

Thanks for the support!

"
Fusion_Power wrote:
P.S.: I know this may went to far but would it be technical possible to include a "average price function" that shows the actual value of items in the stash, based on overall/average prices players list these items in forums and through shop indexers? I usualy have 0 clue how much worth are my rare items I have, and I have ALOT of these stored in the stash. ^^"

A few people have asked for something like this, I would need to integrate into an indexer in order to add something like this.

"
RagnarokX wrote:
Buyout per Item is in.

GREAT.

Do you take Donations ?

Glad you like the new buyout system, I have a donation page here.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Boy, that Item-Buyout is SO good.
Its showing up in XYZ and its so easy to set up.
Exactty what i wanted.

And no fucking monthly fee like that other fool wants.

Buddy, you are a BOSS.
Donated.
Last edited by RagnarokX on Jan 1, 2014, 8:49:39 AM
I am having an issue where the bottom half of the screen is cut off. It is related to my resolution (1360x768). Anyone have a fix?
Last edited by MsJaneAlice on Jan 1, 2014, 4:07:52 PM
So weird bug I've noticed using the buyout format..anyone getting digits truncated for their items from the indexers? Ie if I have an item listed for a 10 chaos b/o, XYZ will show 0 chaos.

Not too sure if this is from the b/o formatting or from the indexers.
"
MsJaneAlice wrote:
I am having an issue where the bottom half of the screen is cut off. It is related to my resolution (1360x768). Anyone have a fix?

Did you read the faq on page 1?
I updated my thread with buyout tags using version 1.1.0 and for some reason they're not showing on the indexer despite me adding them about 5 hours ago.

Also, I would like to switch to the new version, but is there any way to avoid having to set all the buy outs again?
IGN: _FuRi
"
RagnarokX wrote:
Boy, that Item-Buyout is SO good.
Its showing up in XYZ and its so easy to set up.
Exactty what i wanted.

And no fucking monthly fee like that other fool wants.

Buddy, you are a BOSS.
Donated.

Thanks for the support, much appreciated!

"
So weird bug I've noticed using the buyout format..anyone getting digits truncated for their items from the indexers? Ie if I have an item listed for a 10 chaos b/o, XYZ will show 0 chaos.

That would be an issue on the indexers side. Procurement would generate that as "~b/o 10 chaos"

"
Shadowfuri wrote:
I updated my thread with buyout tags using version 1.1.0 and for some reason they're not showing on the indexer despite me adding them about 5 hours ago.

Also, I would like to switch to the new version, but is there any way to avoid having to set all the buy outs again?

1.1.1 didn't have any settings file changes from 1.1.0, so if you backup your settings.xml file, install 1.1.1 and then copy over your settings file it should keep all your buyouts

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"

"

That would be an issue on the indexers side. Procurement would generate that as "~b/o 10 chaos"

Thanks for reply, I updated my shop last night to confirm if it in an indexer bug and it is. I changed post from

[Item ####]
~b/o XX

to:

[Item ####] ~b/o XX

which seemed to fix the issue.

Is there any way to change default b/o tags to be inline instead of on the next line?

BTW Thank you so much for this tool it is amazing, just switched over from manual process and it is night and day difference. Next paycheck a few beers coming your way :)
Last edited by pantsparty1002 on Jan 2, 2014, 9:36:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info