PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I'm completely unable to use procurement. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm simply unable to log in to it.
"
Blackey wrote:
Image Caching?

Unless I'm missing something, every time I log into Procurement it downloads the images it needs, always hitting the GG request limit and having to wait x seconds. Would it be possible to cache the images and only download any new ones it might need when logging in?

The images are cached, and there's no request limit on the images being downloaded when not cached.

"
JoesGetNDown wrote:
I'm completely unable to use procurement. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm simply unable to log in to it.

You're going to have to give me more info than that.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Im upgrading to 1.0 and have alot of buyouts set on my 0.9 version... they tend to disappear after awhile so I want to move to 1.0 now.

Is there a way to migrate these or do I have to re-set all my b/o :P

ty!
"
"
Blackey wrote:
Image Caching?

Unless I'm missing something, every time I log into Procurement it downloads the images it needs, always hitting the GG request limit and having to wait x seconds. Would it be possible to cache the images and only download any new ones it might need when logging in?

The images are cached, and there's no request limit on the images being downloaded when not cached.

"
JoesGetNDown wrote:

You're going to have to give me more info than that.

Okay, I attempt to log in on procurement, and it says that I entered invalid log in info.

I even reset my password for the site, and it still refuses to accept my log in credentials on procurement.
Hi, first of all I'd like to say awesome programm!
But, everytime I mouse-over my Wings of Entropy, Procurement crashes.
Other than that, keep up the good work.
First, I love the app.

I just started using it, but it looks like the recipes are out of date since the patch a couple days ago. At least for the augment recipes.
Last edited by Vorl on Dec 14, 2013, 9:38:50 AM
"
uw3 wrote:
Hi, first of all I'd like to say awesome programm!
But, everytime I mouse-over my Wings of Entropy, Procurement crashes.
Other than that, keep up the good work.

I can confirm this. Having the same problem with Wings of Entropy.
any idea about that?

Spoiler

Application Version: Procurement 1.0.0CurrentCulture: de-DE
CurrentUICulture: de-DE
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Durch den Aufruf des Konstruktors für Typ "Procurement.MainWindow", der den angegebenen Bindungseinschränkungen entspricht, wurde eine Ausnahme ausgelöst. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "POEApi.Model.Settings" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
bei System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
bei System.Double.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider)
bei System.Xml.XmlConvert.ToDouble(String s)
bei POEApi.Model.Settings.<.cctor>b__1(XElement orb)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector)
bei POEApi.Model.Settings..cctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei POEApi.Model.Settings.get_UserSettings()
bei Procurement.ViewModel.ScreenController..ctor(MainWindow layout)
bei Procurement.MainWindow..ctor()
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
bei System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
bei System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)Application Version: Procurement 1.0.0CurrentCulture: de-DE
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Durch den Aufruf des Konstruktors für Typ "Procurement.MainWindow", der den angegebenen Bindungseinschränkungen entspricht, wurde eine Ausnahme ausgelöst. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "POEApi.Model.Settings" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.FormatException: Die Eingabezeichenfolge hat das falsche Format.
bei System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
bei System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
bei System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)Application Version: Procurement 1.0.0CurrentCulture: de-DE
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

reinstall of .net maybe? didnt change anything but updating Windows to latest updates. Win 7 x64 Enterprise
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
The custom templates are amazing. I sort all stash tabs by price value (1c, 2c, 3c, etc) so I needed a way to print all items from a stash, this works awesome

I can start procurement and make sale tabs but this bow will not show up in any sub tab of procurement.
I can mouse over the stash tab it's in in procurement & see the bow, but if I check the box to list that tab nothing shows up in the window.
Any ideas??

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info