PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

for 2 days now i can´t use it anymore. get this error after starting it (it runs for about a minute and then crashes):

Spoiler
CurrentUICulture: de-DE
System.IO.IOException: Die Ressource "images/sockets/.png" kann nicht gefunden werden.
bei MS.Internal.AppModel.ResourcePart.GetStreamCore(FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
bei System.IO.Packaging.PackagePart.GetStream(FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
bei System.IO.Packaging.PackWebResponse.CachedResponse.GetResponseStream()
bei System.IO.Packaging.PackWebResponse.GetResponseStream()
bei System.IO.Packaging.PackWebResponse.get_ContentType()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupDecoderFromUriOrStream(Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, Guid& clsId, Boolean& isOriginalWritable, Stream& uriStream, UnmanagedMemoryStream& unmanagedMemoryStream, SafeFileHandle& safeFilehandle)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.CreateFromUriOrStream(Uri baseUri, Uri uri, Stream stream, BitmapCreateOptions createOptions, BitmapCacheOption cacheOption, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy, Boolean insertInDecoderCache)
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage.FinalizeCreation()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage.EndInit()
bei System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage..ctor(Uri uriSource, RequestCachePolicy uriCachePolicy)
bei Procurement.ViewModel.ItemDisplayViewModel.getSocket(Tuple`2 current, Socket socket, String suffix)
bei Procurement.ViewModel.ItemDisplayViewModel.getSocket()
bei Procurement.Controls.ItemDisplay.ItemDisplay_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
bei System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
bei MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

i haven´t changed anything and have tried fixing the issue by reinstalling it. still same error.
"
"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
Either way, GGG has checked code for other 3rd party programs and gave it the green light. They have yet to do it here.

So I advise everyone not to use anything that requires you to enter your account info. Untill you get a thumbs up from GGG.

GGG has given Procurement the thumbs up, it's on the first page.

"
Lexx691 wrote:
Are there plans for adding Glassblower's Bauble recipe support?

Sure, I'll add it for the next version.

GGG has not chimed in on this thread at all. IF they did on the thread selection page youd see a GGG Icon next to the thread that allows you to see all messages a Mod/Dev made. Secondly the statement that your using on the first page from "Chris" only states that If it doesn't attach to the client you can't get banned. Doesn't give any confirmation that GGG has checked the source code and approves that nothing is being data logged. The statement also seems it has been grabbed from another thread or private conversation. Whether it was about procurement or another program/story is up in the air since there is no source from that quote. So again GGG has not given the ok to this program as it has done others. Advise with care may be wonderful now but if at any time you think you have lost your account May want to reconsider where you place your acc/pass info.
IGN: KayeOsse, Ryuukossei
Shop: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/390077
KayeOsse's Ci Crit Ranger Build: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/471594
www.Twitch.tv/Fall3nLeg3nd
Last edited by Fall3nLEg3nds on Jul 19, 2013, 8:21:51 AM
"
Zoricus wrote:
for 2 days now i can´t use it anymore. get this error after starting it (it runs for about a minute and then crashes):

i haven´t changed anything and have tried fixing the issue by reinstalling it. still same error.

I'm not sure what's causing this, it seems to be an item in your stash that Procurement is not getting an image for, my guess would be that the response from GGG is missing the icon link.

I'll look into it as soon as I can, but my schedule is swamped at the moment.

"
Lexx691 wrote:
"
Sure, I'll add it for the next version.

But I recently found out that GBB's are near worthless, and that I'm the only chump bothering to pickup superior flasks, and that I should stop, so dunno how much use it'll bring...

On a related note, I'm not sure if I'm missing it, but how can I refresh my entire stash?

I found out you can rightclick a stash tab to refresh it, but you can't refresh all tabs?

"
obliviousz wrote:
Hey, I would like to request a feature where you could click on an item and setup up a b/o for it(with poe.xyz/poexplorer ~b/o), then it would group by price.[...]

While I don't yet need prices as much (no clue what items are worth :)), thought it'll come in handy in the future, please work on the shops a bit, it's SUCH an awesome feature, but please let it remember which tabs I had selected for selling between sessions?

How about, in combination with the refresh thing a few lines up, a Refresh all Trade tabs feature? :)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

Oh, and on the security subject, unless PoE introduces an API Key (like EVE did), where you can access only inventory and stash, I doubt theres any way of improving the public image of Procurement.

No problem, I'll look at a refresh all when I can, but for now just relogging in will essentially be the same thing.

As for the buyout option, that is something I want to add when I can.

"
Fall3nLEg3nds wrote:
GGG has not chimed in on this thread at all. IF they did on the thread selection page youd see a GGG Icon next to the thread that allows you to see all messages a Mod/Dev made. Secondly the statement that your using on the first page from "Chris" only states that If it doesn't attach to the client you can't get banned. Doesn't give any confirmation that GGG has checked the source code and approves that nothing is being data logged. The statement also seems it has been grabbed from another thread or private conversation. Whether it was about procurement or another program/story is up in the air since there is no source from that quote. So again GGG has not given the ok to this program as it has done others. Advise with care may be wonderful now but if at any time you think you have lost your account May want to reconsider where you place your acc/pass info.

The quote on the first page was Chris's response after I originally submitted Procurement to them, the project has been open source since the 20th of Feb and I offered to assist or answer any questions, so they have had ample time to look it over.

I've heard nothing back, so I can only assume that they do not like the application, as they have their own forum trade features they want to implement, but tolerate Procurement as it is not against the TOS.

I would LOVE GGG to add something like an API key, nothing would give me greater pleasure to remove the email/pass fields from Procurement, but until GGG do something about it, my hands are tied. If you want to see Procurement without login/pass, contact GGG and urge them to add a developer API Key (or similar), it would greatly benefit all the community developers.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
sherkhan wrote:
Bookmarked thanks to the dikki quote

You can also use our rss feeds if you'd like to keep track of releases etc.
Hey, great program. Suggestion, not sure if it's possible (should be, I think).

Is there anyway you make the program pull from well known currency exchange rate sites that are constantly updated to automatically fill in the currency ratios?
|____________ G . L . O . W . Y . R . M ____________|
< My PoE career highlight, Being beat by Throzz, hehe >
||||||\\\\\~ http://tinyurl.com/2ndPlaceToThrozz ~/////||||||

Last edited by Glowyrm on Jul 24, 2013, 11:24:59 PM
"
Glowyrm wrote:
Hey, great program. Suggestion, not sure if it's possible (should be, I think).

Is there anyway you make the program pull from well known currency exchange rate sites that are constantly updated to automatically fill in the currency ratios?

Thanks. I had originally wanted to add this feature, in fact the code was even done, however there were concerns about Procurement connecting to anything other than pathofexile.com, so I decided against it and removed the code.

Since the currency ratios don't change often, I think it's easy enough to set your ratios and manually adjust them from time to time.
Would suggest adding individual item score, even if it wasn't that accurate.

We would have an option that would allow us to rate items based on its stats. First it would just be a straight math, but it could be improved(for example Int on an ES item is good, but on an armor item it isn't so good, IPD is good, added physical is good, but having both really boosts the item)

Also another idea around this suggestion is adding presets into it.

For example:

"Caster CI Ring" - Cast Speed, ES and Resists

"Elemental Cleave CI Ring" - Elemental Damage, Attack Speed, ES and Resists

So each preset would have its score based on each stat(These are just experimental values, not like it is accurate, just to explain myself)

Caster CI Ring :
1% of Resist gives 5 points
1% of Cast Speed gives 50 points
1 of ES gives 10 points
1 of Int gives 10 points

Elemental Cleave HP Ring :
1 Elemental DPS gives 15 points
1% of Resist gives 5 points
1 HP gives 7 points

Imagine this ring

It would have these scores :
Caster CI Ring : 655
Elemental Cleave HP Ring : 1272.5

Of course these presets would have to be constantly tweaked to become more accurate but that's where the community will help.

And you could know if the items you pick/try to sell are actually good for anyone, since people nowadays spam the tradechat with useless items that aren't good for anyone.

Then there could be a database of presets fed by community that you could use, but you could also create your presets. It would be cool if item indexers also adopted this item score this system. It would be good for people to search upgrades( and they would able to set up their own presets, or just use public presets if they were new to the game ), it would also
Standard IGN : ObIivious
Anarchy IGN : SuckySuckyBoomBoom , Sunfreakz
Last edited by obliviousz on Jul 25, 2013, 3:06:39 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for making this beautiful program! It was recommended to me by a friend and if I ever find something that's worth selling I'll make the thread with Procurement.

I was wondering if there was a way to add additional advanced searches to Procurement? Could we add them ourselves too? It would be incredibly helpful if I could search for something like +life gear, total ES > 500 on chests, +spell damage and +critical chance on wands...

This would help a lot to build specific shops like "Everything for Spork" or "The Big CI firesale"... This might be a bit more complex.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Last edited by Sylva on May 10, 2022, 2:03:03 PM
Is it somehow possible to not make it load everything from all leagues each time it starts up? I got characters in hardcore/anarchy/onslaught and standard , all with 20+ stash tabs and it's really taking me ages to load everything while I'm only really playing one league at the moment anyway. Maybe add options to not load certain leagues?
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info