PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
neroth wrote:
dunno if it is somewhere... im on 15' laptop. and it goes beyond my screen, how to fix it?

I had this issue with my laptop (1366x768)

There's a 'compact mode' option in the settings. It removes the pretty decorations at the top to make it slightly more compact. Did the job for me, but only barely.
Hey, I really like the new feature where you can set up different templates. I'm wondering if that can be extended to save different thread numbers/titles that correspond with the selected templates. Thanks a lot for the help.
I'm using Procurement, and I've made a forum thread on Beyond Selling with all my items on it. I have my main character set as Tenderman in the settings section, and I've linked to the thread and entered the title. When I search for my items on poexyz, they're listed under the name of one of my other characters. Any ideas why this might be?

It's also worth noting that the character they're falsely listed under isn't even the Beyond league.
Last edited by Delroy on Oct 21, 2014, 10:15:31 AM
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
random question.. is it me or you can't search for "+ all attributes" ?

in the advanced search, there's increased strenght, dex , int , but i can't find items with + all attributes! why?

(also, checking all 3 doesn't work)

Huh...I guess that one slipped by me, I'll add a +all attribs filter for the next release.

"
LomitoGod wrote:
Hey, I really like the new feature where you can set up different templates. I'm wondering if that can be extended to save different thread numbers/titles that correspond with the selected templates. Thanks a lot for the help.

It could be extended to support multiple threads/shops, I see about adding this further down the line.

"
Delroy wrote:
I'm using Procurement, and I've made a forum thread on Beyond Selling with all my items on it. I have my main character set as Tenderman in the settings section, and I've linked to the thread and entered the title. When I search for my items on poexyz, they're listed under the name of one of my other characters. Any ideas why this might be?

It's also worth noting that the character they're falsely listed under isn't even the Beyond league.

Items being listed under the wrong name is a poexyz issue, so you'll need to look to the xyz issue to resolve it.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I made a shop with Procurement. This was really quite easy, each item has an assigned price, but the price is only shown in my shop and not when I search for the item in http://poe.trade/. How can I manage this?
1.8.5. Cant log in with this version. I type in my login/pass but nothing happens when I click to login.

1.8.4. worked fine

Edit: Nevermind, re-installing fixed it - as it always does.
Last edited by reThenok on Oct 22, 2014, 9:13:03 AM
Is there anyway to put the character names in alphabetic order when you click the small arrow on the right side of the "1 2 3 4 Char1 Char2" under Stash tab?

Kinda annoying to see them not in order.

Regards

EDIT

Also, is there a way to see the total of how many orbs you have from all tabs and characters inventory? Basically from your entire account.

The currency breakdown doesn't really make any sense.

Last edited by Rathik on Oct 25, 2014, 5:03:50 AM
"
"
ObscureBalrog wrote:
random question.. is it me or you can't search for "+ all attributes" ?

in the advanced search, there's increased strenght, dex , int , but i can't find items with + all attributes! why?

(also, checking all 3 doesn't work)

Huh...I guess that one slipped by me, I'll add a +all attribs filter for the next release.

Thank you!

Just fyi i found some other ones that are missing.. here's a reminder i'll update if I find more:

"

Advanced Search missing mods

- + all attributes

- % of physical attack damage leeched as mana

- accuracy
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Last edited by ObscureBalrog on Oct 26, 2014, 10:19:05 AM
I can't login. When I type my email and password and press enter, nothing happends, it's just stuck - can't edit the fields only close the program or move it around.

How can I fix this?

EDIT: Run as admin... :)
Last edited by All4n on Oct 26, 2014, 2:10:13 PM
awsome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info