PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Having a problem right now, when I press Trading it comes up with "There was an unhandled error - Sorry!" etc etc...

I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
"
Semune wrote:
Having a problem right now, when I press Trading it comes up with "There was an unhandled error - Sorry!" etc etc...

me too
"
Semune wrote:

me too
To the people who have the trading bug- it's most likely due to you adding in some invalid code to one of the files (template, buyout, etc).

I fixed this easily by simply reinstalling Procurement. Make sure to save your buyout file though (though it may be the cause of the actual bug). Try running another new version of Procurement without deleting your old Procurement and see what happens.
"

"
Kislorod wrote:
I'm trying to sell Vaal Cyclone gem. Set the buyout in Procurement, but in "Trading" your program ignores this item for some reason. The forum template includes every item except Vaal Cyclone. Didn't try it with other vaal gems.

Also, is there a way to make a simplest template "just post all the items in stash tab(s) without categorizing anything"? Like {AllItems} tag or something ;)

You need to add a template tag for vaal gems, eg: {VaalGems}, I guess I'll add it to the default template next release to make it easier.

If you want all items from a tab you can use {Stash:TabNameHere}.

Nice, thank you.
Procurement 1.8.5 has been released !

Changelog:

* Procurement is now released as an installer, which will not overwrite your buyouts/settings/template if you are upgrading from a previous version
* Set login button to default, you can finally login by pressing enter after entering password
* Added ability to set buyouts on currency, and added {Currency} tag
* Updated gear names that have changed
* Updated default forum template to include {VaalGems} and {Currency}
* Fixed bug causing implicit mods and requirements not to display
* Fixed trading tab crash

A note on the new installer, if you are doing a new install it will create all the files needed to run Procurement. If already have Procurement installed and simply want to update to the new version, install to your existing folder and it will be updated to the new version but your buyouts, settings and template will remain. If you wish to restore default settings/buyout/template eg: to get the new template changes, simply delete the file and run the installer.

If you haven't heard of Procurement or want to know more about it, take a look at the [Procurement thread on the official forums](http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1) which includes a collection of youtube videos by various streamers and members of the community.

Procurement is, and will always be, free, but if you'd like to buy me a beer you can do so here!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Last edited by Stickymaddness on Sep 20, 2014, 5:44:38 AM
With previous version everything was cool for me.

Right now, after second log ''Forum Export'' sits empty , and if dare to click ''update'' all old information is lost, cuz i update ZERO.

I can see b/o on items in ''Stash'' but this just doesnt apply to ''Forum Export'' no matter what.

Basically i have to uninstall/install procurement for every major update. I dont know what im doing wrong. I had no troubles before.

Its long thread and most of the stuff are like ''i want my aura gems to be placed away from skill gems...''. If someone have simple answer, please help!
im having the same issue
It seems I can't log in with Alias/SessionID with 1.8.5 :).
Edit: Clicking on connect just disables the buttons and nothing appears in the log.
Edit2: It couldn't write files, because of permissions. Maybe you could add a message in the log about that :)
Last edited by Ayonix on Sep 21, 2014, 4:13:28 AM
Having trouble with the setup, I have procurement installed on a seconday hard drive (D:\) when the installer asks where i want to install procurement, i expand D:\ and start to scroll down and the installer hangs. I've redownloaded it, restarted computer, and it still crashes. It's the only program that does this and I can even re-install the last version of procurement and it doesn't crash.

I have to use taskmanager to end the setup.exe

Edited to say,

Thanks for the hardwork, this program makes POE's trading a lot more manageable!
Last edited by Gixxerdude on Sep 20, 2014, 12:51:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info