PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

My procurement doesn't show implicit properties, does this happen to somebody else?
Thanks!
"
Cosmopoe wrote:
My procurement doesn't show implicit properties, does this happen to somebody else?
Thanks!

It's a bug, will be fixed in the next release.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
"
Cosmopoe wrote:
Thanks!

Ok thanks! It would also be nice if procurement showed lvl requirement.
"
"
Ael00 wrote:
I know its probably too much to ask but would it be possible to add a feature to be able to select multiple items by shift clicking or something while setting the buyouts ? For example the gems tab is VERY tedious.. I think it would make a nice addition. In most of the situations the per tab buyout is just not gonna cut it.

Pricing multiple items could be better. I'll see what I can do about the shift+click idea, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to add it. Is pricing gems the only thing where tab buyout doesn't cut it, or can you give me other examples ?

Well very few people have 20+ tabs for the per-tab b/o to be effective. So any situation where a tab has multiple items with different b/o values would benefit greatly from this. Most ppl have tabs set up according to item type so stuff is easily found rather than according to b/o value which makes the function rather counter productive.

Sorry if I sounded a bit pretentious but I think it would make a great feature. :)

thanks for your continued work on procurement.
I'm trying to use the tab-wide buyout for 2 pages but I can't get it to work.
I tried calling it tab 5 or just 5 and neither works. Here is the buyout.xml, what am I doing wrong?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Buyouts>
<ItemBuyouts>
<Item id="586194142" BuyoutValue="1 chaos" PriceValue="" CurrentOfferValue="" Notes="" />
</ItemBuyouts>
<TabBuyouts>
<!--<Item id="tab 5" value="1 chaos" />-->
<!--<Item id="6" value="1 chaos" />-->
</TabBuyouts>
</Buyouts>
Procurement seems to always use linebreaks, if for example i put
spoiler
{Uniques}
/spoiler

It puts them in a giant line, one below the other.
Is it possible to automatically create a horizontal alignment?
Have the duplicate item bug been fixed yet? I'm still have the problem.
"
Cosmopoe wrote:
"
"
Cosmopoe wrote:
Thanks!

Ok thanks! It would also be nice if procurement showed lvl requirement.

I think the 2 problems are linked. Level requirements and implicit properties both normally appear in procurement.
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
"
Ael00 wrote:
I know its probably too much to ask but would it be possible to add a feature to be able to select multiple items by shift clicking or something while setting the buyouts ? For example the gems tab is VERY tedious.. I think it would make a nice addition. In most of the situations the per tab buyout is just not gonna cut it.

Pricing multiple items could be better. I'll see what I can do about the shift+click idea, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to add it. Is pricing gems the only thing where tab buyout doesn't cut it, or can you give me other examples ?

Well very few people have 20+ tabs for the per-tab b/o to be effective. So any situation where a tab has multiple items with different b/o values would benefit greatly from this. Most ppl have tabs set up according to item type so stuff is easily found rather than according to b/o value which makes the function rather counter productive.

Sorry if I sounded a bit pretentious but I think it would make a great feature. :)

thanks for your continued work on procurement.

I hear what you're saying, but you're making a lot of assumptions on how most people organize their stash and how they have their tabs set up.

That being said, I do agree with your idea, and I'll see what I can do about implementing it.

"
Gremace wrote:
I'm trying to use the tab-wide buyout for 2 pages but I can't get it to work.
I tried calling it tab 5 or just 5 and neither works. Here is the buyout.xml, what am I doing wrong?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Buyouts>
<ItemBuyouts>
<Item id="586194142" BuyoutValue="1 chaos" PriceValue="" CurrentOfferValue="" Notes="" />
</ItemBuyouts>
<TabBuyouts>
<!--<Item id="tab 5" value="1 chaos" />-->
<!--<Item id="6" value="1 chaos" />-->
</TabBuyouts>
</Buyouts>

You need to take out the <!-- and --> "comment" tags around each item, this causes the line to be ignored.

"
Rayshan wrote:
Procurement seems to always use linebreaks, if for example i put
spoiler
{Uniques}
/spoiler

It puts them in a giant line, one below the other.
Is it possible to automatically create a horizontal alignment?

Are you referring to items with buyouts?

"
phanchutoan wrote:
Have the duplicate item bug been fixed yet? I'm still have the problem.

Yes it was fixed in 1.8.4, if you are referring to "duplicates" where the same item is, eg: 20% quality support gem appearing in both the quality gem spoiler and the support gem spoiler, that is intended functionality.
"
Piros wrote:
I think the 2 problems are linked. Level requirements and implicit properties both normally appear in procurement.

Correct, both will be fixed in the next release.
Last edited by Stickymaddness on Sep 15, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info