PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

hey friends, sorry to be a bother, but, working off a fresh install of procurement, i am editing DownloadOnlyMyLeagues to "true" and deleting the whole lines of standard, hardcore, and invasion from the settings file (to only load the league i need). i then save the file, and then my procurement refuses to open/load. program loads just fine if i dont edit settings.xml at all.

what am i doing wrong, and how can i fix it/stop doing it?
Please, somebody help me....i've never used Procurement before, since I play only for a few weeks. Today i looked it up here and downloaded it. But i keep getting [Error] Sequence contains no elements.

I have looked it up all over google how to fix it, i changed my Settings.xml so many times and diferrent ways. I'll copy and paste a part of my setting.xml:

<Setting name="FavoriteLeague" value="" />
<Setting name="FavoriteCharacter" value="" />
<Setting name="CompactMode" value="true" />
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="false" />

and

<List name="MyLeagues">
<Item value="Ambush" />

Btw, when i switch the <Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="false" /> to TRUE, I get this error : [Error] No characters found in the leagues specified. Check spelling or try setting DownloadOnlyMyLeagues to false in settings

I want to play in Ambush btw. Can some good guy help me out?

Thanks for the attetion
Last edited by Odafaz on Apr 12, 2014, 3:01:37 PM
Tried it for the first time today and was surprised to see how often in crashes.

Apparently it can't handle white sockets?!? When I click a stash tab with an item with a white socket the program crashes.

Has no one else had this problem? Here's the first few lines of the debug file:

System.IO.IOException: Cannot locate resource 'images/sockets/white-socketed-white.png'.
at MS.Internal.AppModel.ResourcePart.GetStreamCore(FileMode mode, FileAccess access)

Fix please.

If it makes any diff, the page I'm trying to access (causing crash) contains a Tabula Rasa w/6 white sockets. No other white socketed items a on that page.
Last edited by BrainCavity on Apr 13, 2014, 6:27:02 PM
Can Steam users use that program ?
"
Odafaz wrote:
Please, somebody help me....i've never used Procurement before, since I play only for a few weeks. Today i looked it up here and downloaded it. But i keep getting [Error] Sequence contains no elements.

I have looked it up all over google how to fix it, i changed my Settings.xml so many times and diferrent ways. I'll copy and paste a part of my setting.xml:

<Setting name="FavoriteLeague" value="" />
<Setting name="FavoriteCharacter" value="" />
<Setting name="CompactMode" value="true" />
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="false" />

and

<List name="MyLeagues">
<Item value="Ambush" />

Btw, when i switch the <Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="false" /> to TRUE, I get this error : [Error] No characters found in the leagues specified. Check spelling or try setting DownloadOnlyMyLeagues to false in settings

I want to play in Ambush btw. Can some good guy help me out?

Thanks for the attetion

Have you added Ambush to your listed leagues like this?

<Lists>
<List name="MyLeagues">
<Item value="Ambush" />
</List>

"
Can Steam users use that program ?

Yes, this program works off the PoE website and doesn't interact with the client in anyway and thus it makes no difference which version you play on.

Regards,

PJP
Steam User here. Yes Procurement works for me. I check the box and provide session id from my pathofexile session cookie (F12 exposes resources).

It isn't obvious, and you have to "believe" there is another way than User-Id/password and start reading stuff to find out.

By the Way...Awesome Program, looking forward to it's continued function with PoE.
How can I contribute to the project (being a c# programmer myself)?

I want to add a feature to set c/o and b/o prices on items of your choice in such a format that these values are recognized by poe.xyz.

This is how it should look like from user's point of view:
1. dblclick (or right-click) an item
2. a window with item details appears and a couple of fields to enter c/o and b/o (text box for quantity and combobox with currency type)
3. After one presses OK in that window, a small plate with values set is displayed over that item.

9. When it comes to export, the price is appended to the item in such a format that poe.xyz can match these two and display price next to the item.

I hope this improvement will lead the community to more deals and better satisfaction and enjoyment with the game.
Last edited by coyl on Apr 17, 2014, 2:35:19 PM
I second the request for a function to prevent items from being counted in more then one category.

Lets say I have a pair of Goldwyrm Boots.

In my shop, I made a tab "Legacy Uniques" priced for 1 Exalt.

I still get messeges for people wanting to buy it for 6 chaos. I investigate the issue.

So not only is it showing up under Legacy Uniques, which I manually added, it is also being included as a "Unique" for 1 chaos, under IIR/IIQ for 6 chaos, and under Boots for 2 chaos.

Is there a way to code this with some IF statements?

If {Item} is currently in {Unique} Then
Don't Post as {IIQ/IIR}.

or

If {Item} is currently in {IIR/IIQ} Then
Don't Post Under {Boots}

Or make a variable that does +1 when an item is on a list.

If {Item} < 1 Then Add To List and {Item} + 1

I hope I made the issue clear. I just don't want my item to be double or triple posted because its a Unique + IIR/IIQ + Boots

Also please don't think I am being ungrateful, this is a great program for automating the forum shop process, I am just trying a way to make it even more automated. It isn't hard to go in your post and find the 3rd item in a category and delete it, but when u have 50 items Ina category, and the item you want to change/remove is 43 from the top, it's a pain to physically count each line until you find the item data that you need to remove.

Maybe that process can be fixed up to, instead of guessing in the dark that "item=stash5:itemslot14" is the correct item your trying to remove.

Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Last edited by levy42088 on Apr 18, 2014, 1:28:22 PM
It would be awesome if you could specify inventories to be included in the generated forum post as well, not only stash tabs.
Bunp
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info