Templar - Freezing pulser (HC)

Last edited by fssx on Feb 20, 2013, 8:19:50 AM
Hi, some of your choices i don't understand. Why not Assassination in the shadow tree? You are right there, but decide to take the smaller nodes instead.

Your at 107 points used and "only" at 151% max life, 70% crit multiplier, and 205% crit chance increase.

I changed it a bit, this is 1 more point, total of 108 points used. Made it more DPS, and more survival, this is 232% max life, 100% crit multiplier, and a godly crit chance increase of 365%(This will fucking rock your DPS)
Too me the main focus of survivial/group utility of a freezing pulse spammer is the crit chance because frozen enemies does not do damage :) (Exept for reflect mobs of cause)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTQSzogDwH4FvAnGePE3YjHY62Ow4KU8aOOQigpunhBpsjmSQVZ2uGYX3pqcIJKq2-trd2CSPRriTNuk2xdDQgUkMfeNqHwKboc9lsjgQf56hBAfmfFXGZk_Gnq-bTLMWby0fbRk74cHzjjzi94IeoqMXVKcriELbC3_GIoGLevIdHNwnqRGWCPTjn1ptDkh5A9QZJDyiLsBUMYi8n6dcXfJzU0lRcNVCwwdjcFLfhFcrAv6MNsBR8-qdo_yrVUsmlW17

Anyways, just a suggestion, think going the marauder tree is a waste.
"
I changed it a bit, this is 1 more point, total of 108 points used.
You can save that point by leaving out the one 10% Int node just below Minion Instability. I guess you wanted to click Static Blows which you did not.

For a HC build both might be still to squishy because of the missing ES unless you run very good gear. I tried this build coming from the Shadow side and Act 3 Cruel was very risky. I stopped and reroled Templar. I am not planning EB and I will take the 2nd Armor / ES ring at the west of the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info