Blasphemy Aura Radius

L20 Blasphemy Support (38%) + L20 curse (38%) + L20 Increased Area of Effect Support (39%).... Is the resulting radius large enough to cover the screen, without added passive nodes? Also, how do you calculate the resulting radius? Thanks.
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 8:24:41 PM
Default curse radius is 22, the resulting radius is
22 * (1 + 0,38 + 0,38 + 0,39) = 47

Can't cover the screen but it's still substantial, gets about half the way to the edge of the screen horizontally.

https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/pathofexile.gamepedia.com/7/7c/Range_visualized.jpeg
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 7, 2016, 5:10:29 AM
Sorry to revive but does Increased Area of Effect Support add radius to the curse with blasphemy?
"
zyndarius wrote:
Sorry to revive but does Increased Area of Effect Support add radius to the curse with blasphemy?

Yes. Just be aware that it will also increase the mana reservation of the curse aura.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Do all auras have this same 22 unit base radius, or is it a different value for each one?
Let's say, hatred for instance. How far could my minions go and still be under its effect?
Yeah, it's the same for all auras. If you have some AoE and aura radius bonuses in addition to bonus from level and gem quality, auras can reach pretty far. You can calculate it and compare with the image below.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thanks! Looking at the image, 22 seems quite a low radius for all but melee skills. Even with like 100% increased AOE bonus, it would barely reach a minion halfway across the screen, if I'm doing the math right?
The wiki lists the base radius of regular auras as 36. Checked because I remembered them being larger than Blasphemy curse auras.

Last edited by Zed_ on Feb 21, 2017, 8:13:10 PM
Thanks, I see it now! I was searching under 'Auras' when it is in fact listed under 'AoE' :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info