hallowed ground map crash

Our party was in that map and get crashes from something very often. It wasn't instance crash, but client one. I got myself crash too not far away from Brutus and right near his summoned totem.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2016, 5:25:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Eye_of_God wrote:
Our party was in that map and get crashes from something very often. It wasn't instance crash, but client one. I got myself crash too not far away from Brutus and right near his summoned totem.

Thanks for the report. I've reproduced this locally and passed it to to get fixed up!
This is still happening, do NOT run this unique map.

Why does GGG not make an important flagged post somewhere with all the nasty bugs?

- Do not run quay
- Do not run specific areas in uberlab
- Do no run Hallowed
- Care with unsummoning golems in elreon areas
- etc.

I'm checking the bug reports for every uniq map now... So tired of losing stuff this league due to yet another crash that is known but that I DID NOT KNOW. And the "Known Issues List - Read before posting." is never updated...
Last edited by silverdash on Sep 11, 2016, 9:43:22 AM
2nd week of this bug still occurring and no fix
"
Aleteh wrote:
2nd week of this bug still occurring and no fix

This is the result of GGG self-imposing the 3 month challenge league to league time frame. They really have no time to properly debug new code and result is that the new normal means all players are now PoE beta testers.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Bump, still exists.
IGN: MakeMeRichWitch
EU Timezone
was hallowed ground fixed? I just chanced it, don't wanna risk.
IGN: MegyPoe
"
MegyPoe wrote:
was hallowed ground fixed? I just chanced it, don't wanna risk.

I don't believe it has been patched yet. I'm not in the office right now to easily check though, but wanted to leave a reply.
no it wasn't! just crashed
still hasn't been fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info