One more melee reaction...now with silly the other other type of fun...

ok so i just read the thread about the new unique museum map (THIS IS A DRAMATIZATION) and:

(now for some silly) (DRAMATIZATION!!!) (DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY) (I got anchor arms...I am no wimp I am jerk)

Hype Team: "so we are all in agreement then? To hell with melee. Ok. Just checking"

Melee Player way in the back row: (stands up and raises hand)

Hype Team: "wait i saw someone's hand up for melee...yes you way in the back row."

Melee Player way in the back row: "how are melee players supposed to play this map?"

Hype Team: "there are other options you can: play ranged, there are melee totems now. you melee people like totems right? so yeah use a totem, you can summon things that can melee for you which may or may not trigger the bigger void thing (not sure on that need to run test), there are spells you can use to fight safely away from the thing, traps, mines, etc. it should not be an issue for you melee types.

Melee Player way in the back row: "...oh ok because none of the things you described is actually melee. matter of fact you do not even answer the question.

Hype Team: "umm yes we did. you don't play melee"

Melee Player way in the back row: "but we do play melee"

Hype Team: "well then just skip the map"

Melee Player in the back row: (inaudible cursing)
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 7:26:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info