Can we please spice up the essence back attachment just a bit?

It looks so damn bland for a 24 point reward, can we please get some simple frost effect on it so it fits together with other items that have frost auras?

Especially when the other two rewards are so much better looking for the respective amount of effort necessary to acquire them.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2016, 11:11:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1 this idea
Then they would have to actually design something instead of using a bit of superglue on a ice golem.

That would be wasted resources and they may not have enough time or money for their amazing balance team to do such an outstanding job of fucking the game up.
"
plodd wrote:
Then they would have to actually design something instead of using a bit of superglue on a ice golem.

That would be wasted resources and they may not have enough time or money for their amazing balance team to do such an outstanding job of fucking the game up.

Please leave this thread, there are rivers of salty tears to which you can add yours along with all your brothers in CoC. Those rivers lie elsewhere, this thread is a thread of peace and happy thoughts of slightly more effort put into what can be a really nice ice themed back piece.

Sidenote: I actually love the fact its a recycled asset that looks like the ice golem, it complements my ice crit based build with its look. On the other hand since it is also a recycled asset it really wouldn't kill them to give it a basic effect to make it look that extra bit amazing.
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Aug 31, 2016, 10:20:11 PM
+1
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Bumping for Love & Peace!

*cookie to those who get the reference*
Regular bump :<
+1

This back attachment looks terrible

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info