Will be pulling Ulaby on day 2-3

A priori I make this post:

My build didnt get nerfed and I faceroll it...

What I want from u 5c+goddess for a 2key run(Argus+Itzaro,might be more but Icant promise it), Itzaro has a lot of ehp so dont rush me, it will be day 2-3, so no ueber legs by me.

What I also want from u: DONT DIE TO TRAPS..IF U DO THIS UR OWN FAULT AND I ENYOY UR 5c, I PULLED 100dres OF GUYS TO LABY. KILL RATE 99% TRAPS!
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 2:09:42 PM
lol people were harassing me to pull them, not a single answer

Vote for close
I don't get why people would be angry? I mean 5c + offering is a fair price. It's rather cheap than expensive.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I don't get what the purpose of the thread was. Did you expect people to line up on the forums so you could carry them in a week from now? There's barely an hour between your initial post and your reaction.

2 key runs seems kind of a waste. Unless it's 2 keys each? I never really get less than 4-5 keys when running solo.
"
Namcap wrote:

2 key runs seems kind of a waste. Unless it's 2 keys each? I never really get less than 4-5 keys when running solo.

This whole thing is for people that are never able to do the lab on their own. People that only need to run uber lab once to get the 2 points. Therefore you make it as easy and fast as can be while still killing all the big guys (Argus & Itzaro).
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:35:58 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I don't think many people who get all 6 trials by day 2-3 need a carry though.

Why? The traps are no problem at all but uber Itzaro is a bad mofo that hits like a truck.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
I don't think many people who get all 6 trials by day 2-3 need a carry though.

Why? The traps are no problem at all but uber Itzaro is a bad mofo that hits like a truck.
erm, in case you didn't get the irony, I'll explain:
all 6 trials in 3 days ==> at least 6, and more likely 60, map runs made by the end of 3rd day ==> so your char is map-ready in at most 2 days ==> you aren't a noob and ALSO you have a lot of free time ==> chances(good ones) are you are a "pro" ==> you don't need uberlab taxi because you are the one who knocks can do it yourself.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Come on, these are two completely different stories. Leveling a char fast =/= having a char that is able to do uber Itzaro. For example one of my chars was only made to move and clear dried lake as fast as possible - one time after the other. That's a good way of collecting some currency early in the league and thanks to global getting the trials is a matter of 2-3 hours. But no matter what that char I'm talking about wouldn't be able to kill uber Itzaro ever. 3k life 87k tooltip dps SA glasscannon. I don't need the extra ascendancy points that's true but if I would like to get them some day I either had to respecc and regear (no way) or I could just pay 5c and an offering (I would choose this way).

Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 1, 2016, 12:31:57 PM
People in global 820 will do uber lab rushes for 1 offering.

Why, you may ask?

Because it's everyone's offering for just 1 run, ie not a rotation.

So they make 4 offerings of profit by dragging a 6-person group through the lab once.

It's an effective but still incredibly fair money-making scheme (as long as they don't fail; if they fail and don't give their offerings back, they go onto everyone's "horrible person" list and are ostracized from 820 forever, lol)

tl;dr I'd never pay more than an offering for a lab rush :P
Last edited by codetaku on Sep 1, 2016, 2:10:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info