Temp Leagues are the metastases riddling this game (better now, support?)

"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
temp leagues keep this game afloat
/thread

Last edited by XibalbaL on Aug 31, 2016, 6:15:25 AM
Despite the fact that Temp Leagues are more popular than permanent leagues you think that everyone should be forced into what you want?

The main reason I like temp leagues is that the fresh economy gives you an opportunity to try things that are way beyond what you could afford in standard.
Magic: The Gathering.

It is a key inspiration and model for PoE. It is about character building, learning the mechanics to develop different strategies, traversing a diverse game economy, and putting it all in practice as the game changes and evolves.

In other words like the release of new editions with older ones becoming legacy Temp leagues and changes to items is kind of the whole point.

Legacy is Legacy and should not be touched, if i have card of MTG on my house they cant come here and take it from me, they are legacy and i can play with them,on PoE they can nerf anything even Legacy and this is pure bullshit, Legacy Mjolner should work the same way that work now after the patch.

Edit: no racing and no comp stuff on Standard so no need to nerf legacy .
Last edited by Raonni on Aug 31, 2016, 6:35:51 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
REMOVE TEMP LEAGUES.

Stopped reading after this complete nonsense.
Hello I have a question.
I don't need long term motivation in games, ain't nobody got time for that. That's why I like leagues, gimme a new league, lemme play for 3-4 weeks and then cya in 2-3 months.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
op is wrong, league should exist and standard also, why? coz u have 2 kinds of playstyle theres no need to remove any of them some ppl like leagues, some dont, and thats with everything in life. what i just dont understand are league balance affecting standard, makes no fucking sense to me.
Last edited by Raonni on Aug 31, 2016, 6:59:55 AM
"
Raonni wrote:
i didnt copied my build i did all passive tree myself, gear wise all mjolner are the same.

Home boy calm down and step away from the ledge. You are embarrassing yourself! Seriously if I knew where I could find you outside of this game I would take you a box of tissues and give you a pat on the back.

Everything is going to be okay!

PS: OP is a gooby
Last edited by c0d0r12 on Aug 31, 2016, 7:03:28 AM
"
markww wrote:
Despite the fact that Temp Leagues are more popular than permanent leagues you think that everyone should be forced into what you want?

The main reason I like temp leagues is that the fresh economy gives you an opportunity to try things that are way beyond what you could afford in standard.

Temp leagues are more popular because people are bribed by new powerful league only items that they hope become legacy when they go to standard, see reach and voidheart.

Standard players get the worthless nerfed versions + all the shit dumped into it to destroy the economy further and further.

If people like playing temp leagues so much, go play them, standard dosnt want your shit dumped into it. All items and characters deleted at end of temp league.

Would it still be more popular?

If so lets do that and give standard a glimmering of hope.
"
plodd wrote:

Would it still be more popular?

If so lets do that and give standard a glimmering of hope.

Yes it would be and too late now. Standard was screwed in 2014.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info