Thanks for completely destroying me

Last edited by sppmaster on Aug 31, 2016, 10:00:37 AM
"
sppmaster wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Bars is more right than wrong when saying there will be others ways to be succesful with it.

Regarding last Q&A Chris mentioned that it would clearly stay an endgame solution even after the rework and it seems to be the case.

On the bakedChicken's part maybe he is right but he is still one player over around 14 millions ( not sure about numbers it was from reddit ) sooo there is a chance that somebody release for you a new build you can copy soon.

The rework has been announced almost 4 months ago ... what did you expected ?
When they said it's going to work in a different way it mean ... it will work in a different way. End of story you are here since few years as you said you know how things work :)

Game is new at each expansions.
I don't want to blame you or beeing harsh that's not my intention OP but you have to understand at each leagues /expansions some skills / mecanics will be reworked or even disapear.

Rules are changing game is evolving and while often i disagree with how GGG is announcing stuff it's clearly not the case this time. They took time to explain why a long time ago.

Hope you will find a solution anytime soon :)

i dont care if it was about nerfing the build,its justified but not destroying it completely...

maybe you are right i'll wait and see if there are any alternative 2.4 builds for mjolner

if not i dont think i'll play mjolner discharge is my favorite build and not because it's strong because there are plenty of other build which is stronger than mjolner,its because of the mechanics

Just popped in too say I also love patch day.
Hahaha. Which is why I never play builds that are too popular in this game.
There goes that 'v' word again: viable. Some of you folks are spoiled rotten with the builds you've chosen. Everything they're nerfing will still be MORE than viable for players who don't flock to the highest dps build every goddamn league like a pack of lemmings.
These salty tears... They taste so delicious.
Last edited by syntax182 on Dec 28, 2022, 7:47:46 PM
"Completely destroyed" would mean that your equipment is now worth 0 exalts. Are your 0.01% items now worth 0 exalts?
"
Bars wrote:
CoC will now have 100% trigger chance on crit and it will have a more damage multiplier which will almost entirely compensate the less damage on discharge trigger.

The 500 ms cooldown also means you can reallocate resources from attack speed and hits per second to generating harder hits. It was oneshotting trash even before so overall map clear speed won't be affected at all.

Boss kills might be more difficult but I'll wait and see what the community is going to come up with, you might be surprised.

I'm kinda torn on this. On one hand, my Trypanon CoC Cyclone Chieftain is no longer going to be this hilarious engine of hellfire triggering constant Firestorms and Flame Surges. On the other hand...I can easily get Ground Slam to attack every .5 seconds and just pick one spell to trigger instead. I just don't know if the more damage buff will be enough to justify CoC over self-casting. Unfortunately, I feel like it isn't.
This is a buff™
CoC did get ripped a new one.

i might keep my coc build around. keep the same setup but remove multistrike for another damage support or something and then it may be possible to work it to be a poison type build with the low proc rate, high damage poison with assassin. possibly. of course i highly doubt it would be as good as just self-casting.

coc quill rain is definitely completely in the shitter, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info