Thanks for completely destroying me

"
Raonni wrote:
"
sppmaster wrote:
Hey,

I was playing the game for so many years and wanted to build the discharge build so bad...

farmed like a shitface and got my build destroyed probably all my stuff will be 50% less or even more in price, so all my time spent to nothing.

I'm ok with nerfing stuff even if it's my build tbh but it wasn't a nerf it was annihilation

35% discharge less dmg...ok? (only if its trigger WHO THE F USES IT WITHOUT TRIGGER)
mjolner can cast 1 skill per trigger OK??? instead of triggering all gems (which was the whole idea of the item now its a joke)
NO ITS NOT ENOUGH

30% chance to get maximum endurance changes instead of 100%

I mean...ok that build was really strong buy you need budget for it so its not "ok I gonna waste 2 exalts and 1 shot everything" NO!!

damn garbage nerf OH I mean ANNIHILATION

GG.

maybe I'll return if it will get a little lift from the ground

they destroyed us brother, coz of a shit league system and a retarded meta idea that doenst even work on arpg they should be working on mobas if they want " metas " fuck my life 100ex and hours lost IN A FUCKING SINGLE PLAYER GAME with trade simulator.. FML!@

OMG stop spitting arround your Toxic because the Bad GGG took your OP build and forces you to play the game and not to faceroll everything. If you have no friends to play with, your problem, if you are not good enough for Races, ladder and Pvp your problem, but because you are not able to play with others, makes the game not a singleplayer game. If you play Wow without others, it is still a MMORPG and not a singleplayer game.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Muldeh wrote:
Bakedchicken says there's no way it's viable now. So no chance. Sorry.

streamer say, streamer is god, all hail streamer opinion

I did a lot of equations in terms of theorycrafting it like I'm 99% sure there's no possible way for it be decently viable for a full time serious build.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Muldeh wrote:

streamer say, streamer is god, all hail streamer opinion

I did a lot of equations in terms of theorycrafting it like I'm 99% sure there's no possible way for it be decently viable for a full time serious build.

I believe you more than bakedchickenbrain
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"

Challenge accepted.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Muldeh wrote:

Ive been playing 'his' iteration of coc discharge way before him. Literally the first day of shield charge change. And, I for one am kinda excited for the expan. Overall, I lose about 10% discharge damage but now i can respec atk spd nodes to more % dmg nodes to reach the coc cooldown.

Only thing is single target but ill just buy another 6L volls since they will be worth dirt and link it with single a single target. Ez pz.

Long live discharge!

>2016
>didnt see Mjolner nerf incoming
ign - FancySneakyDevil
my beloved friend may the ground will be soften for you.
Rip Jugger Mjolner,CoC builds
can i haz all ya stuff i ya quit?
I like turtles.
"
Aikeen86 wrote:
"
Raonni wrote:
"
sppmaster wrote:
Hey,

I was playing the game for so many years and wanted to build the discharge build so bad...

farmed like a shitface and got my build destroyed probably all my stuff will be 50% less or even more in price, so all my time spent to nothing.

I'm ok with nerfing stuff even if it's my build tbh but it wasn't a nerf it was annihilation

35% discharge less dmg...ok? (only if its trigger WHO THE F USES IT WITHOUT TRIGGER)
mjolner can cast 1 skill per trigger OK??? instead of triggering all gems (which was the whole idea of the item now its a joke)
NO ITS NOT ENOUGH

30% chance to get maximum endurance changes instead of 100%

I mean...ok that build was really strong buy you need budget for it so its not "ok I gonna waste 2 exalts and 1 shot everything" NO!!

damn garbage nerf OH I mean ANNIHILATION

GG.

maybe I'll return if it will get a little lift from the ground

they destroyed us brother, coz of a shit league system and a retarded meta idea that doenst even work on arpg they should be working on mobas if they want " metas " fuck my life 100ex and hours lost IN A FUCKING SINGLE PLAYER GAME with trade simulator.. FML!@

OMG stop spitting arround your Toxic because the Bad GGG took your OP build and forces you to play the game and not to faceroll everything. If you have no friends to play with, your problem, if you are not good enough for Races, ladder and Pvp your problem, but because you are not able to play with others, makes the game not a singleplayer game. If you play Wow without others, it is still a MMORPG and not a singleplayer game.

clearly u didn't lost shit from the way you talk neither because you don't use these builds or just have tons of stuff so you don't care
and because I don't like to play races and other leagues means I'm crap? well not really
I like to chill in standard league with my favorite build I invested so much in.
but who am I right? I'm just not cool 16 years old hardcore player
Last edited by sppmaster on Aug 31, 2016, 6:43:27 AM
Bars is more right than wrong when saying there will be others ways to be succesful with it.

Regarding last Q&A Chris mentioned that it would clearly stay an endgame solution even after the rework and it seems to be the case.

On the bakedChicken's part maybe he is right but he is still one player over around 14 millions ( not sure about numbers it was from reddit ) sooo there is a chance that somebody release for you a new build you can copy soon.

The rework has been announced almost 4 months ago ... what did you expected ?
When they said it's going to work in a different way it mean ... it will work in a different way. End of story you are here since few years as you said you know how things work :)

Game is new at each expansions.
I don't want to blame you or beeing harsh that's not my intention OP but you have to understand at each leagues /expansions some skills / mecanics will be reworked or even disapear.

Rules are changing game is evolving and while often i disagree with how GGG is announcing stuff it's clearly not the case this time. They took time to explain why a long time ago.

Hope you will find a solution anytime soon :)

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Aug 31, 2016, 7:03:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info