Thanks for completely destroying me

Hey,

I was playing the game for so many years and wanted to build the discharge build so bad...

farmed like a shitface and got my build destroyed probably all my stuff will be 50% less or even more in price, so all my time spent to nothing.

I'm ok with nerfing stuff even if it's my build tbh but it wasn't a nerf it was annihilation

35% discharge less dmg...ok? (only if its trigger WHO THE F USES IT WITHOUT TRIGGER)
mjolner can cast 1 skill per trigger OK??? instead of triggering all gems (which was the whole idea of the item now its a joke)
NO ITS NOT ENOUGH

30% chance to get maximum endurance changes instead of 100%

I mean...ok that build was really strong buy you need budget for it so its not "ok I gonna waste 2 exalts and 1 shot everything" NO!!

damn garbage nerf OH I mean ANNIHILATION

GG.

maybe I'll return if it will get a little lift from the ground

Last edited by sppmaster on Aug 31, 2016, 4:38:32 AM
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 1:36:31 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
My sympathy legitly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
sppmaster wrote:
farmed like a shitface

Laughed at this more than I should've...
"
"
sppmaster wrote:
farmed like a shitface

Laughed at this more than I should've...

SALT

:(
CoC will now have 100% trigger chance on crit and it will have a more damage multiplier which will almost entirely compensate the less damage on discharge trigger.

The 500 ms cooldown also means you can reallocate resources from attack speed and hits per second to generating harder hits. It was oneshotting trash even before so overall map clear speed won't be affected at all.

Boss kills might be more difficult but I'll wait and see what the community is going to come up with, you might be surprised.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Bakedchicken says there's no way it's viable now. So no chance. Sorry.
"
Muldeh wrote:

The build in its current iteration won't be viable but the community might come up with new versions. Bakedchicken is amazing but he's only one person and the change is completely recent. Give it some time.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Muldeh wrote:

streamer say, streamer is god, all hail streamer opinion
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
sppmaster wrote:
Hey,

I was playing the game for so many years and wanted to build the discharge build so bad...

farmed like a shitface and got my build destroyed probably all my stuff will be 50% less or even more in price, so all my time spent to nothing.

I'm ok with nerfing stuff even if it's my build tbh but it wasn't a nerf it was annihilation

35% discharge less dmg...ok? (only if its trigger WHO THE F USES IT WITHOUT TRIGGER)
mjolner can cast 1 skill per trigger OK??? instead of triggering all gems (which was the whole idea of the item now its a joke)
NO ITS NOT ENOUGH

30% chance to get maximum endurance changes instead of 100%

I mean...ok that build was really strong buy you need budget for it so its not "ok I gonna waste 2 exalts and 1 shot everything" NO!!

damn garbage nerf OH I mean ANNIHILATION

GG.

maybe I'll return if it will get a little lift from the ground

they destroyed us brother, coz of a shit league system and a retarded meta idea that doenst even work on arpg they should be working on mobas if they want " metas " fuck my life 100ex and hours lost IN A FUCKING SINGLE PLAYER GAME with trade simulator.. FML!@
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Muldeh wrote:

streamer say, streamer is god, all hail streamer opinion

Exactly!

Though then I switched to projectPTs stream and the first thing I hear him say is "Bet patchnotes in a long time".

On a serious note I'm just finding the reactions hilarious. I love patch note day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info