Rip EQ Slayer? What Melee build play next League?

Just got over Patch notes...

Thoughts about EQ Nerf?

What melee build to play next League if not EQ?

I know you gonna try to convince to abandon this mad idea, but I still just want to play melee char >:
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2016, 7:31:34 PM
Most EQ builds are still good. The builds that will feel this nerf are the lower damage ones that relied on EQ's massive base damage to carry them. High-damage builds (especially 2H ones) will still do pretty much the same thing.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque wrote:
Most EQ builds are still good. The builds that will feel this nerf are the lower damage ones that relied on EQ's massive base damage to carry them. High-damage builds (especially 2H ones) will still do pretty much the same thing.

Also the low damage builds that relied on voidheart to carry them.

Stuff like disfavour can still slot in a poison gem and go ham.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Play glacial hammer.
"
Muldeh wrote:
Play glacial hammer.

Why? Is it a buff?
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
"
viperesque wrote:

Well unless you have a great weapon like disfavour you are completely fucked. And I feel like 1h EQ will not work at all anmore.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

Well unless you have a great weapon like disfavour you are completely fucked. And I feel like 1h EQ will not work at all anmore.

Why? Even taking into account the LD nerf EQ's overall DPS is only going to drop by about 20%. That's not "completely fucked" status in my book. Voidheart builds (so probably most 1H versions) are pretty fucked, I'll grant that.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Aug 31, 2016, 6:23:24 AM
Why to play melee builds, Ice Spear should be quite OKish again and Firball just awesome.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
I want to play infernal blow or viper strike for hc, just not sure how to go about it atm.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info