Wilson, we've had a problem here

It's kinda sad to see that the only thing that was remarkable and unique about the game "Cast on Crit" got destroyed.
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 10:53:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG's nerfing fetish makes Blizzard nerfing look like buffing.
"
MasterTBC2 wrote:
It's kinda sad to see that the only thing that was remarkable and unique about the game "Cast on Crit" got destroyed.
hyperbole much ? cast on crit wasnt even in open beta.

and, on-x procs arent exclusive to poe as far as arpgs go
"
Natharias wrote:

lol GGG gives tons of player power and buffs over last year or so, then does a bit of nerfing, and the forums are full of kindergartners crying their toys were taken away

hilarious, really
"
grepman wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

lol GGG gives tons of player power and buffs over last year or so, then does a bit of nerfing, and the forums are full of kindergartners crying their toys were taken away

hilarious, really

GGG does far more nerfing than buffing.

Acro-block, for example. No reason they needed to make it damn near impossible to cap block while having Acrobatics just to get people away from it. Instead of taking from the game, and their players, they should have simply introduced more secondary damage.

How about not resorting immediately to ad hominem when you can't do shit to debate, being a kindergartner yourself?
Its funy how when CoC whas introduced nobady even whas able to abuse not many people have that strong PC and good internet not to mention old problems.

When players crayed and demanded to put a stop to it GGG not even blink but now when people got PC that can absue this now GGG nerf it becouse of PERFORMANCE resons and servers stability for good of all players.
I know ther are more resonable resons for doing it but i think they done it just becouse it started to hurt them.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 31, 2016, 12:37:52 AM
"
nEVER_BoRN wrote:
Its funy how when CoC whas introduced nobady even whas able to abuse not many people have that strong PC and good internet not to mention old problems.

When players crayed and demanded to put a stop to it GGG not even blink but now when people got PC that can absue this now GGG nerf it becouse of PERFORMANCE resons and servers stability for good of all players.
I know ther are more resonable resons for doing it but i think they done it just becouse it started to hurt them.

That's why I'm not mad that GGG wanted to stop everyone from doing acro-block to destroy their "end game" content. They want it to be difficult. Okay. Totally fine.

But not at the cost of my build. No. Add content that counters my build, don't destroy my build because you are incapable of finding a way to counter it.

We have corrupted blood, reflect, and bearers. That's FAR more complicated to implement than to simply add enemies that deal secondary damage to bypass block and dodge entirely. There's also degenerations and DOTs, like seen in Vortex.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

hilarious, really

GGG does far more nerfing than buffing.

Acro-block, for example. No reason they needed to make it damn near impossible to cap block while having Acrobatics just to get people away from it. Instead of taking from the game, and their players, they should have simply introduced more secondary damage.

How about not resorting immediately to ad hominem when you can't do shit to debate, being a kindergartner yourself?

there is nothing ad hominem about calling entitled people kindergartners.

most of the same people wouldnt say shit if their op setup was buffed even more. yet they will qq if its nerfed. thus, they dont care about balance or integrity of the game. they just want moar power; and I laugh heartily when their power is taken away (very rarely nowadays)

the quip about more nerfing than buffing is pure nonsense.
ascendancy by itself was more buff than any nerf in history of poe, providing power far and above beyond power you find on the passive tree, which was one of the staples of what made PoE, PoE

name me one build that could clear dried lake without investing a single point in passive tree in 2.0
name me one build that could clear lunaris without investing a single point in passive tree in 1.0

ascendancies existing alone deem your statement about nerfing more than buffing more simply untrue. stop it.
oh if you think acro block was a bad change, we have nothing to talk about - clearly one of us isnt concerned with actual balance and is possibly clinging to his build.

and hey, it isn't me.

block and acro by themselves are extremely powerful, together theyre absolutely ridiculous.

acro paired with any another layer of defense is extremely powerful. acro + ES is powerful even with half ES. acro + MoM is super powerful. hell, even acro + armour is very good.

so is block. pair block with MoM or a lot of armour and see for yourself.
"
grepman wrote:
there is nothing ad hominem about calling entitled people kindergartners.

most of the same people wouldnt say shit if their op setup was buffed even more. yet they will qq if its nerfed. thus, they dont care about balance or integrity of the game. they just want moar power; and I laugh heartily when their power is taken away (very rarely nowadays)

the quip about more nerfing than buffing is pure nonsense.
ascendancy by itself was more buff than any nerf in history of poe, providing power far and above beyond power you find on the passive tree, which was one of the staples of what made PoE, PoE

name me one build that could clear dried lake without investing a single point in passive tree in 2.0
name me one build that could clear lunaris without investing a single point in passive tree in 1.0

ascendancies existing alone deem your statement about nerfing more than buffing more simply untrue. stop it.

Sounds like an Inferiority Complex. You apparently don't want people to have fun and cool builds.
Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude
Last edited by MasterTBC2 on Aug 31, 2016, 1:15:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info