@Dear GGG

"
Raonni wrote:
theres no excuse to what GGG did, its like we dont have the brain to balance lets just delete and fuck those idiots on standard with legacy stuff.

ppl can think and say whatever they want, if u dont play standard u will not understand what is happening.

ive spend 200$ on mtx i feel like they have no respect with player like myselft that play on standard by doing something like this insane quad nerf to one skill in a fucking single player game where 95 % play solo, and the excuse " to improve performace " fuck that i can run legacy mjolner with 50 fps + just coz ppl play on potato pc and cry, thats not my fault.

Let me guess, you didn't read what I wrote? It was time to move on, deal with it. It's going to happen again, my guesstimate is that we're in for a major overhaul when act 5 arrives (patch 3.0 probably, in 2017).

And fyi: I've played Standard since July 2012. I've spent well over ten times as much as you have, whatever relevance that has (which is exactly: none)
That other guy told you he tested his Mjolner, which still works and you're still sad?

Don't listen to the theory-crying usual internet-panic about totally overpowered stuff getting adjusted, and be a bit less sad? :/

... sorry if that sounds heartless, to me facerolling is the most boring waste of time >.<
I bet you could still have fun with the great stuff you have if you don't panic.
Last edited by Antaiseito on Aug 31, 2016, 8:28:46 AM
if u played standard like u said u probally understand how betrayed i feel about GGG decisions, and nothing justify those nerfs, its easy to just buff weak skills instead of nerf the loved ones and about monster difficulty they can just add more mods , beyond stuff style, more hp, more dmg, u dont need to make content hard by nerf u can make it by buff weak stuff. without fucking with economy and ppl effort.

Peace
"
Raonni wrote:
u dont need to make content hard by nerf u can make it by buff weak stuff. without fucking with economy and ppl effort.

You could, if you wanted to. What you're not realizing is that they want to do it this way.

You could do as you suggest: buff everything and adjust monster power to balance it out. Then you'd end up with Diablo 3 where you run around doing 50 billion damage per hit. It's ridiculous, and frankly it's bad game design becuase it's going to go out of control sooner rather than later.
"
Ceri wrote:
"
Raonni wrote:
u dont need to make content hard by nerf u can make it by buff weak stuff. without fucking with economy and ppl effort.

You could, if you wanted to. What you're not realizing is that they want to do it this way.

You could do as you suggest: buff everything and adjust monster power to balance it out. Then you'd end up with Diablo 3 where you run around doing 50 billion damage per hit. It's ridiculous, and frankly it's bad game design becuase it's going to go out of control sooner rather than later.

D3 is a shit coz every season they have power creep, if here they stop power creep with ascendency and just make all skills the same lvl of power, and introduce new act difficulty stuff like bosses the same thing they are doing with T16, they would have a amazing game without the need of nerf anything, power creep is just broken if u keep adding it, if u do it like every 2 years its ok ppl will not care, D3 sucks coz they do it all seasons.( D3 Dev Team is lazy as fuck)
I only play temp leagues so i dont care to much about those nerfs but is funny how they RIP the only mele builds u can do end game in temp league without mirror worth equip :)))
I dont have a problem with people feeling upset with the death of a 100+ Exalt build, and CoC is just Fun. Spells flying everywhere, the enemies falling like dominoes and you just feel powerful.

That being said CoC was cancer for the game.

Firstly and leastly it was OP, a decent CoC build trivialized the game.
Secondly it is a resource hog, anyone grouped up with a CoC player... Or several? The game turns into a slideshow.
Thirdly, it makes for a nightmare when it comes to designing spells. Any spell created had to be made with the understanding that while it might be fun and balanced for a self caster, with CoC it could be cast for free 20 times per second.

As long as CoC stayed as it was the rest of the game had to bend to its rules. Hopefully this will lead to a better and more diverse game in the future.
all they had to do with coc was add dmg reduction of your spells that coc proc to u, simples as fuck and mjolner should have stayed the same.
"
Raonni wrote:
all they had to do with coc was add dmg reduction of your spells that coc proc to u, simples as fuck and mjolner should have stayed the same.

It isn't so simple, otherwise they would just do a blanket spell nerf by 30% instead of nerfing just bladefall. Some spells are utterly broken with CoC, some are good and some are meh, very few are exactly bad because the mechanic is strong. Now, if they did a blanket nerf to make utterly broken spells just good, they will push good into meh and meh into utter trash.

Myolner is a good example, when they nerfed proc chance to 30% everything except discharge went into meh category.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Raonni wrote:
some ppl that dont care about nerf and are laughing about ppl that play on standard, try to understand that not every1 have 16-18 years old and can play 15h a day the game, so when things like heavy nerfs hit ppl that invested time on their characters its normal that u will see they sad.

So, everyone that doesnt share your opinion or isnt bothered too much by the superficial nerfs automatically falls into that category?

Way to preemtively make yourself look like a tool. Cant be bothered to continue reading 6 more pages of you.. probably doing more of the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info