POE portable

On final note: before running on the next computer, you'll want to make sure your custom/client settings ini file is correctly set for the target computer. Example: resolution and other graphic settings. This ini file is located in either the install folder or the user profile folder I stated in my previous post.

On that note...

PSA: Stay in school. Study hard. Do your school work. And once those are done, then game. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
This reminds me of the days back when I was in high school.

I think someone found a way to install D2 onto a school computer
but I don't think they ever got it to run.

I can imagine school computer security is 100x better now so gl.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
On final note: before running on the next computer, you'll want to make sure your custom/client settings ini file is correctly set for the target computer. Example: resolution and other graphic settings. This ini file is located in either the install folder or the user profile folder I stated in my previous post.

On that note...

PSA: Stay in school. Study hard. Do your school work. And once those are done, then game. ;-)

thanks for the suggestion but i finished my studies months ago and now as i am working i find to have some free time thats why i want to install POE since it is the only MMORPG that i like.
"
molderx3 wrote:
...i want to install POE since it is the only MMORPG that i like.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
^

:)
^
;-)
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type