New challenge MTX devalues old supporter packs

"
111derivi wrote:
The supporter packs from back in 2013 were always unique, fancy portals and back attachments that looked nothing like other MTX. Until now. Good thing they're "challenging" to get right?
Spoiler

Ye' need your eyes checked.

But you probably think the Ascendant weapon effect and the Regal weapon effect are the same too, right?
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
I think the challenger backpack MTX looks terrible. Looks like Ice barnicles or something.

Only way I would wear it is if Wraeclast had a Halloween party and i decided to dress up as an Ice golem.

"
I think the challenger backpack MTX looks terrible. Looks like Ice barnicles or something.

Only way I would wear it is if Wraeclast had a Halloween party and i decided to dress up as an Ice golem.

Pretty much only looks good with the Arctic Armour set, which is kinda sad because it isnt universally usable with other MTX matching wise.

Footprints and Weapon effects can be put on pretty much anything, portal is all flavour but when you add in a back attachment that only looks good with one set its kinda meh.

Supposedly theres going to be some new MTX coming with 2.4 soo maybe that have something extravagant planned and didnt want the free MTX to overshadow what they release.

Spoiler
Im holing onto like 144 points right now, might even buy another pack depending on what they release.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
^inb4 ice golem head piece and pants are released to pass as a piety failed experiment.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
anything you can get ingame looks like crap compared to anything in the shop, nothing new here :)
IGN: Bluntexile
"
Bluntexile wrote:
anything you can get ingame looks like crap compared to anything in the shop, nothing new here :)

Except Rigwald Armor, that was a bloody sweet deal.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:

You mean Gore Armor MTX from the shop right? Cos original one looks quite pale in comparison.

Red Seraph was good and so as the Golden one but they have the same problem as all other Seraph sets, you absolutely can not use them with Blood Rage:

"
Teplokot wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:

You mean Gore Armor MTX from the shop right?

No, it wasn't a pun and I'm liking the clean version better :)

But yeah, this whole thing was kinda subjective to start with, gold seraph is way too shiny for my taste.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 30, 2016, 11:04:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info