New challenge MTX devalues old supporter packs

The supporter packs from back in 2013 were always unique, fancy portals and back attachments that looked nothing like other MTX. Until now. Good thing they're "challenging" to get right?
Spoiler

Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 11:04:06 AM
Aren't they still unique? I'd go with supporter pack version any day... lol.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I still take my gargoyle pet and my ascendancy portal over any challenge reward. Besides, this league has ugly challenge rewards imo. I think I will not go to 40 but will stop at 24 or 36 this time. UNLESS the atlas totally changes endgame and actually makes the lvl 94+ endgame fun again.
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 30, 2016, 6:32:23 AM
That was my first thought as well. But I almost never use the conqueror back attachment =/
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Meh I don't see what you're talking about, I would rather have the supporter pack.
#NeverGoing90
This is like you own original Supermen movie costume, and somebody brings the one from the cheep Wallmart promotions with worn out fabric and say it has the same :D
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Can't stop laughing.

Comparing those two like they are even on the same plane in therms of development and look.

Cheers for Le Giggle. I'd rather have crystallized wings over an iceberg growing out of my back.

Not that it maters, santa sack back attachment beats > ALL.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
New challenge mtx is fucking DOGSHIT haha like ''yo'' IT'S LIKE THEY GRINDED AN ice golem and ripped it's back

hgahahaha.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yes, I agree that the challenge one isn't as good, but it devalues those kind of back attachments because this one is similar and before that there weren't any similar ones, making buying them a lot more interesting. It's been 3 years and now they're making copies that look like cheap Chinese knockoffs?
Right, the supporter mtx looks like wings and the league one like some kind of growth on your back, probably there against your will.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 30, 2016, 8:26:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info