PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

I feel sad for everyone who buy stash tabs

"
Coal48 wrote:
3 days to go, until the hell that is organising the remove only tabs that will come from Prophecy into standard

can't wait D:
Have you looked at your stash recently? Prophecy tabs already moved to standard.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Have you looked at your stash recently? Prophecy tabs already moved to standard.

GOD DAMN, I though prophecy would end when essence would begin, it's already over and I didn't get to clean the prophecy tabs before they got transferred, now it will be even more pain to sort

thanks for telling me

when did prophecy end actually?

"
Coal48 wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

GOD DAMN, I though prophecy would end when essence would begin, it's already over and I didn't get to clean the prophecy tabs before they got transferred, now it will be even more pain to sort

thanks for telling me

when did prophecy end actually?

Yesterday... about 16 hours ago.
Some people still struggle in Standard though, like me. XD
Softcore Scrub :{
I'd like to be able to just outright delete remove only tabs. I don't want to sort them.

Fk.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
Coal48 wrote:
thanks for telling me

It usually does end up a few days early, we knew for a long time it will end on 29th, you even had it on wiki.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
i don't get how one can have so many stash tabs tbh.
i have bought them twice so i suppose i have 4+6+6 and that's already more than i could ever need.
IGN: Bluntexile
Will take several days organize standard tabs, I still have "Remove only" from Talisman league, damn, so many tabs...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I bought enough so I can have nice sorting in leagues, standard is a pile and the only things I sort at the end of the league is currency, because I like to see how much I've accumulated over my total play time, and div cards because I like incrementally filling out rare ones.
They need to integrate procurement into the stash tab. nuff said.
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info