I feel sad for everyone who buy stash tabs

I dont even know why I sort tabs in standard if I don't play it...

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 30, 2016, 2:05:46 AM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 7:13:14 AM
Got to spend those points somewhere I guess! Otherwise you end up with a lot of weta pets in your hideout ... or dancing characters ...
You really should consider getting a currency tab.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I feel this practice should stop already, regarding putting new tabs mixed with the current ones on beggining of the stash list.

That was one of the ways to force players to buy additional stash tabs before, and I am currently hurted as a supporter by making my life much harder the more stash tabs I have.

League specific tabs just should go on end of the list.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
League specific tabs just should go on end of the list.

Not everyone would want that. I for example put the current temp league tabs after regular tabs, but before previous temp league tabs. Any race reward tabs get at the end, etc...

What GGG should do is create better sorting / tab managment tools, so everyone would manage it how he likes. The only feature now present is slowly dragging a tab for 5 minutes accross 200 others... -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Takes a couple hours for me... and I'm probably on the low end. But I do it each league rather than saving them up until the job is too big.
"
morbo wrote:
What GGG should do is create better sorting / tab managment tools, so everyone would manage it how he likes. The only feature now present is slowly dragging a tab for 5 minutes accross 200 others... -_-

Yes, this exactly. We just need better system for managing existing tabs, like ability to move them in the list that openes on the right side.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Gives you something to do before the new league hits eh..
#NeverGoing90
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Takes a couple hours for me... and I'm probably on the low end. But I do it each league rather than saving them up until the job is too big.

Right, I'm usually taking these few days between leagues to sort stash, turn trash uniques into chances, go on a chancing spree or two...
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
3 days to go, until the hell that is organising the remove only tabs that will come from Prophecy into standard

can't wait D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info