I already miss prophecy

I enjoyed the prophesies and like others have mentioned, ended up sealing the ones I didn't like/or want to do and just tried to complete them along the way. Was not a fan of the skellies/SRS that kept popping up from tempests.

I was gutted when I died to a trap in uber lab when I had deadly rivals II (was looking forward to that encounter!) So the prophesies did add actual wrinkles and value for me.

Still got a few nice sealed ones that can hopefully be used again one day!
im happy the league is finally over coz im missing playing poe. i really disliked prophecy, so much that i stopped playing and didnt even buy the supporter pack.
thinking about getting prophecies into core game still makes me throw up. sad story.
Last edited by rushjo on Aug 30, 2016, 6:05:32 AM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
I know they are planning on rolling it into the core game but I am not sure when. I hope it comes back when the new league starts in a few days.

Rescuing Navali is part of one of the challenges and getting 40 silver coins is anotger, sooo... all aboard the hype train!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Honestly, I'd rather have Perandus back.
Because of exams I couldn't play much of prophecy, so starting October I can finally try it out a bit more in essence league.

That being said I really miss our fat buddy Cadiro, seeing him in a map was always a nice event and I wouldn't mind if he was introduced back to the core game with tuned unique cost ratios.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
rushjo wrote:
im happy the league is finally over coz im missing playing poe. i really disliked prophecy, so much that i stopped playing and didnt even buy the supporter pack.
thinking about getting prophecies into core game still makes me throw up. sad story.

I'm not a particular fan of prophecy either, but you know you can just completely ignore it, right?
Or am i missing something?
I don't.

Fuck that league.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Meh I didn't greatly care for the league, but you already have to rescue what's her face. So I'm sure it will be back in the 2.4.0 expan. It only started to get slightly better when they fixed all the back tracking.

Still meh league, but as side content something to mix up the grind yeah great.
#NeverGoing90
I miss old PePe-Fatty more.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
I miss old PePe-Fatty more.

Fatman league best league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info