I already miss prophecy

While I know some of you didn't particularly care for prophecies it is something I enjoyed immensely. It was a nice way to give me something to focus on other than running maps constantly. I often cycled between running maps and farming coins then running prophecies when maps bored me.

I know they are planning on rolling it into the core game but I am not sure when. I hope it comes back when the new league starts in a few days.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 2:13:24 PM
I too liked prophecies and wish I'd done just a few more. But I always wish I did the league mechanics more in hindsight. So many missed opportunities with Talisman, and when I was playing Nemesis I didn't even know about the wiki or pay attention to patch notes / announcements so no HH for me either zzzz

I'm more ready for Atlas changes, but will be looking forward to doing prophecies again too after the Atlas novelty wears off.
I got tired of Rats and Frogs though :>
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Same here I thought it was easily among the best challenge leagues I've played since Beyond league. Glad to see it making its way into the core game.
I know they put a lot of effort into voicing the prophecies but MY GOD. That voice grated on me so hard. Especially on the prophecies you insta-complete so get to hear the same annoying dialogue twice in quick succession.
"
They weren't the best. That was a prophecy that if it popped in a map I'd kill them but if it popped up while I was trying to complete a different prophecy or in a shit zone I'd just skip it. Thankfully it was like some of the tempest ones that just triggering it removed it from your list.

I wanted the 6 link and guaranteed unique ones so bad but they never happened. QQ
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I see most here got the 36 challenge monkey, LOL.
"

A-men to that.
Some of the prophecies were just so stupid as to be nothing more than 'seal fodder'. The frogs/rats you could pretty much ignore, since they'd appear whenever you were doing whatever.
But the 'chase down this rare' got to be annoying as hell (I had the rats nest spider prophecy for 2 months and it never tripped). Or the ones that wanted you to go back to act 1 for some crap.

Like the uniques they peddled most were complete crap and a monstrous waste of time. Others were okay, a few were even good, and a couple were absolutely god-like.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Really enjoyed this league. It was nice having some other goals/quests then just constantly running maps. Never got the 5/6 link prop. Had to trade for that challenge. Never got the unique strongbox challenge. But all in all glad it's transitioning into the core game.
"
ladish wrote:
I know they put a lot of effort into voicing the prophecies but MY GOD. That voice grated on me so hard. Especially on the prophecies you insta-complete so get to hear the same annoying dialogue twice in quick succession.

Dialog volume = 0 + output dialog to chat -> never hear her again. I turned off the dialog volume after hearing "where there's a golden key" way too many times last league. I briefly turned it on at the start of Prophesy but I didn't like listening to her voice so turned it back off. Don't think I'll ever turn on the dialog volume again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info