[2.4] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

"
Valineth wrote:
Tree Link:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzBS0JlgthDjwS4RNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRo4GlUhVSGQJDcm-CcvLPst0jB3MZ41kjboOQ46UjrhPAU8LT38QKBGaUa3R35N404yUEdYY1nzWf5eE18_X9BhIWRSZU1nm2hlaPJyqXTtdqx4enrve4x82X31ffuCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaozPkFWRzpLQl3mfPqIAouqmV6knqZSsqq2Nrj6vbLc-u-28n702vqe_CMBmwaPDaMT2xq7G2M9-02_Yvdl84mHkUeoQ6hjvDu988B_yQfJF8932SPcy-F_46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=Valineth&characterName=Labrunnerguy

What you need looked at/optimised: Just want to know how to better optimize my gear. I know it does need work,
Post gear (If you want) here:

Hey man, so, i checked over your tree, it looks good for what you're trying to pull off, however, i feel as though you might get better EQ efficiency if you get a Carcass Jack, and replace "inc AoE" in your hezmena's, with a Conc Effect, you'll most likely have an 4-7k dps increase alone :) i mean, Belly is fine and all, but its probably best to go with Carcass Jack, since you have 215% life on the tree anyway, which is heaps... also try to focus on more flat damage with the iron ring you got there :) as for the belt, a Doryani's Invitation works wonders, since you get tri-res and more phys damage, aswell as a touch of leech :P
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
hey Mate :)

i would love to ask you for a build to start Essence League!

Skill: Doesn't really matter, as long as the other requirements are fulfilled. I would exclude Totems though
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: I prefer Physical or Elemental Damage, reason: Crit is super expensive to gear, right?
What type of weapon will you want to use? I d prefer 2h or 1h Swords/Daggers, but am very flexible here
What level are you planning to level this build to? go as far as I can, 90+
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore, played like hardcore ->must be very very tanky (reason below)
Ascendancy you wish to use: Slayer, Juggernaut, Chieftain, Trickster, Gladiator, Necromancer, Occultist (actually any will do as long as I live!)

As a side note:
-I am looking for a super tanky build that can survive any Boss hits. Especially during those my FPS tend to drop substantually and I simply cannot react fast enough to most of the boss heavy hits (good example: Malachai tentacle attack: super easy to avoid, with my fps I constantly eat at least 50% of the damage on my EQ Marauder)
- I am looking for a League Starter Build, I have made 2 characters in Essence so far and gathered a wee bit of currency, but I cannot affort any high end stuff
- CI sounds fun, but is also really expensive to gear, if I am not mistaken?

cheers!
Heyhey Slayer. I haven't really gotten into Atlas yet, and, I think I need a new build to really get my groove on. On that note, I'm thinking a new Bow build would be nice since LA took a hit with the Icewall fix and I really cbf trying to shuffle my gems around to get a single target skill in at the moment.

Skill: Barrage maybe? Been wanting to make one for a while, and the BoTW reminded me of it.
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit I imagine
What type of weapon will you want to use? Bow, Voltaxic or Reach. Probably want to use my +1 Drillneck too, so try to factor that in I guess.
What level are you planning to level this build to? 80-90 is my usual goal
Hardcore or Softcore? Standard because I are trash
Ascendancy you wish to use: Deadeye? Scion? Whichever.

Only gonna have Rings, Boots and Belt (Possibly chest, though I usually prefer a Unique chest) for Resists so if there's any half decent Resists nodes you can pick up without going out of your way on the tree, that'd be handy.

"
Zephryl wrote:
Heyhey Slayer. I haven't really gotten into Atlas yet, and, I think I need a new build to really get my groove on. On that note, I'm thinking a new Bow build would be nice since LA took a hit with the Icewall fix and I really cbf trying to shuffle my gems around to get a single target skill in at the moment.

Skill: Barrage maybe? Been wanting to make one for a while, and the BoTW reminded me of it.
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit I imagine
What type of weapon will you want to use? Bow, Voltaxic or Reach. Probably want to use my +1 Drillneck too, so try to factor that in I guess.
What level are you planning to level this build to? 80-90 is my usual goal
Hardcore or Softcore? Standard because I are trash
Ascendancy you wish to use: Deadeye? Scion? Whichever.

Only gonna have Rings, Boots and Belt (Possibly chest, though I usually prefer a Unique chest) for Resists so if there's any half decent Resists nodes you can pick up without going out of your way on the tree, that'd be handy.

hey, so, basically, if BOTW reminded you to do a build like that, why not do that build? ;)

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

hey, so, basically, if BOTW reminded you to do a build like that, why not do that build? ;)

*Shrugs* I like to make more work for you?

Honestly I just don't think I want to do a Cospri's Will as the chest, last I checked they were fairly pricey at 6L and I don't have the resources to 6L one myself. It seemed reasonably "core" to that build, and I didn't really want to pick it apart to find what I wanted and didn't want.
Allright buddy, Ive got a good one for you. My GF and I are fooling around with themed builds and she came up with something pretty awesome.
The poisonous Toad. Basically, this thing leaps around and if you touch it the poison gets you.
What does that mean?

Skill: Mainly Vengeance/other trigger gems + poison and as much damage es possible since this is where the damage should come from. Active skill gem would be just leapslam and maybe a warcry sinc toads are noisy little fellas.

crit/ele/phys: Well, if we go poison I guess phys is the way to go. Crit would be too much of an investment, right?

Weapon: Whatever you like. If there is something that makes this happen Im fine with it.

Level: I guess we are going to go to 80 with this. Just to see what is possible.

Ascendancy: I dont know man, we need to be tanky so shadow doesnt really make sense, does it? But thats where all good stuff is. Duelist might be an option I guess but feel free to pick what you think is best.

I know its messed up but I cant pull of a build like this myself Im waaay too busy with my own dumb gimmick.
Cheers
Hi there!

So just a little background first. I've been away for a while, probably left around the time the labyrinth was added to the game. I want to get back into it and play with all the new features like the Atlas and endgame lab etc., but instead of completely starting over I'd like to take advantage of the free passive skill reset. I have a mid-level Templar and Shadow that I'd like to rebuild. Is this something people normally do?

What I'm aiming for is a really tanky high-survivability build that can actually handle most map mods and endgame bosses. Clear speed is not that important.

Skill: any, doesn't really matter
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: elemental preferred but this is not set in stone
What type of weapon will you want to use? whichever will work, makes no difference
What level are you planning to level this build to? 90s, will try for 100
Hardcore or Softcore? SC but played like HC, needs to be very hard to kill.
Ascendancy you wish to use:Any Templar or Shadow Ascendancy will do.
I think i replied to everyone :p i hope anyway ;)

bump

biddy byebo bump..

Hello there,
'tis I again, that one guy who always comes up with some weird, messed up stuff.
Is there any way a static strike raider around

could work?
Here's a skill tree I came up with. Not too great imo, maybe I should've gone for acro/phase acro... anyways, could you help me out?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info