Are you more excited for Atlas of Worlds than you were for Ascendancy

No, but I am still excited to play a build I have never played before. Did a lot of theory rafting and it looks awesome! It will most likely be a good one and will be able to tickle all the new bosses easily. It's also super budget, which helps since I don't think I am gonna play seriously if lab isn't fixed in atlas update.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Aug 29, 2016, 12:16:02 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Nothing will ever top ascendant but this is the most exciting thing since that/

act 5 might top ascendant :3

New acts are absolutely pointless for me :( its not like I run them more than once to get the skill point.

New town to be at instead of Highgate.
Yes.

Ascendancy classes were a very nice addition to the customizability of characters, but the virtual absence of a counterweight in difficulty made it feel too much "sandbox-ish" to me.

Atlas of Worlds isn't as «original», but it hopefully gives a direction to the power attained through Ascendancy, and it may be the expansion where I finally dedicate to mapping. Who knows, if the new end content strikes a certain balance between difficulty and reward, it may even have a (slight) effect to promote versatility in builds instead of basically, clear speed all the way. Not holding my breath for it though.
Last edited by QcRevo on Aug 29, 2016, 1:20:36 PM
No, I looked forward to Ascendancy more because of the sub-classes. Perandus as well. Of course, I was disappointed with Lab, all the optimization problems, bugs, server issues, etc.

It's why I'm less excited for AoW. GGG have taught me the hard way to expect to be disappointed.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Aug 29, 2016, 2:06:07 PM
Well, I am excited for Atlas & Essence league, but I'm certainly not as excited as I was during Ascendency.

AoW is definitely an improvement and has potential unlimited expansion areas for the future. The mapping system isn't really hugely different now (with all the recent atlas changes), but I do like the Atlas map and the bonus to go up a tier is a nice addition. Not a big deal though. You can completely ignore the atlas if you want and just map. Map balancing and the new bosses are key.

Essence league looks interesting, but depends on how it plays out.
No, but I'm excited nevertheless.
No.
Yeah It's NEW end game like I hope I can NOT leave the league within 2-4 weeks in I usually so when I finish my challenges because end game was so fucking shit.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yes but I am weird and love maps. There is nothing they could do that would make me happier than "stuff" with maps.
It looks solid ascendancy was scary with the power creep I was really worried projectpt was going to actually quit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info