Finally I am an ELITE player.

Only playing sc but have made it to level 48 cruel act 2 without a single death. Please do not burst my bubble.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 1:53:54 PM
"
poeliceman wrote:
Only playing sc but have made it to level 48 cruel act 2 without a single death. Please do not burst my bubble.

Congratulations.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
grats man gogogo
grats, i want to reward you with exalt orb, after reaching 60 lvl mirror comes as reward :P
"
poeliceman wrote:

oh man, grats :)

P.S. For me - just today did that sh..load of 1200/1200 Vaal kills to get 40/40 - that was mindless grinding... Elite - no, but will never spend my time so stupidly.
Good job! If you did it with a true melee skill, even better!
"
poeliceman wrote:

Nice post, gz man ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Sorry, elite is only whatever I've managed to achieve, anything less than that is trash.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Uhh, not quite there yet man. I think you know that, but keep pushing the boundaries. Plenty of challenge to be had in PoE. Congratulations on doing well so far and all the best for the future.
#NeverGoing90
I feel the same way, after gathering my courage and successfully killing the council on PrHC yesterday. Did a few runs and got rewarded with 2 reach bows drop! Still have 3 sets of keys left for the last day... I might sell them as the council fight is quite unnerving (=sweaty palms) even with shock immunity, +20 chaos resist and 6500 hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info