What you guys think of LA FW build?

Day 1/5 Theory Crafting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Reli_xTvtk

Will be doing research every day and trying to find out as much as i can. Post here if you guys have anything about lightning arrow.

build guide will be up at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1516490/page/1/#p12252064

And im hoping LA wont be nerf too hard cause im doing all the research i could til FRIDAY!
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 3:31:18 AM
They won't fuck with LA you will be fine hell they probably even fuck with the frost wall shotgun decimation builds.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
They won't fuck with LA you will be fine hell they probably even fuck with the frost wall shotgun decimation builds.

SWEET!! Im Really Super Excited!

You know anything if they are going to change the tree this season?
I dont think they ll nerf it. Imo it is lackluster against bosses anyways compared to other aoe bow skills nowadays.
On the otherhand.. im not pretty sure if the shotgunning through fw was intended to begin with.
"
I dont think they ll nerf it. Imo it is lackluster against bosses anyways compared to other aoe bow skills nowadays.
On the otherhand.. im not pretty sure if the shotgunning through fw was intended to begin with.

What was the shot gun through FW anyways? does it buff LA or something?
"

Literally one of the best boss skills for non-Poison bow characters outside of high mobility/multiphase bosses. What.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 29, 2016, 2:24:31 AM
"
"

Literally one of the best boss skills for non-Poison bow characters outside of high mobility/multiphase bosses. What.

What does FW do with LA? how does it benifit it besides the defensive aspect?
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
"

What does FW do with LA? how does it benifit it besides the defensive aspect?

Those videos you were showing in your own vid should have explained that. FW causes the secondary hits to overlap to an obsene amount. Without it your single target on LA is crap.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info