what is the right level to start with endgame maps ?!

I'm at level 72 juggernaut with 4k-5k attack DPS and an Armour of 6k is it enough to start the endgame maps ?!
Last edited by skeletonsmasher on Aug 28, 2016, 11:39:49 AM
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2016, 11:22:23 AM
Sure, if you can't stand farming dried lake anymore. Haven't mentioned your life pool, though, that's more important than armor, good life pool and capped resists.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Dried Lake and t1 Maps are pretty much equal. The only reason some people prefer running Dried Lake is because it's consistently decent, as opposed to Maps (some Maps have better layouts than others, so it depends on drops to an extent).

From my perspective, there's no reason to farm Dried Lake at all - but then, I don't mind the variety in layout quality that much, and find the Dried Lake painfully boring to look at. It's marginally less efficient to run maps, oh no.. :p
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 28, 2016, 11:48:58 AM
my life pool is 2500-ish. about 60% fire resistance 70% cold and 75% for lightning.

my life is seems low so i think i need level up and upgrade it.
Yeeah that's very much on the low end of things. You'd want to be looking at 4k and over. :) Sounds like you might need a couple gear replacements too, get a bit more Life and Resists that way.
you mean crafting ?!, i knew about it just yesterday and my "masters" are low level (4 and 5)- im new to MMORPGs'in fact this is my first-, i think i need to level them up to level 6 or 7 to have better options and deals
"
you mean crafting ?!, i knew about it just yesterday and my "masters" are low level (4 and 5)- im new to MMORPGs'in fact this is my first-, i think i need to level them up to level 6 or 7 to have better options and deals

In fact this is not your first MMORPG, because this is not an MMORPG, this is an online ARPG XD

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I hit maps as soon as I've obtained the final passive skill point from the start of act 4 merciless. Low tier maps are no harder than the areas in early act 4.
Is there any reason at all to Finish Merciless Act 4 past the passive quest?

I just came back to the game and did Act 4 normal.
Can't say I ever want to go there again so if I can skip most of it in merciless I will be so happy.
No, unless you're playing a temp league and want to do challenges, there are usually a few you need to do there, kill merciless malachai is a staple.

Also, you need to kill a few of last bosses to get some fated uniques, but you can just buy the unique I suppose.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 28, 2016, 3:49:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info