Assassin 1 hand Earthquake build??? ideas?

Thinking of using breath of the council. Going Crit. Stack Chaos Damage. Void heart for bleed/poison. Any other keys items that may be helpful? Or would this just not work?

With Assassin Ascendancy you may not even need Voidheart . Itd probably just make things quicker.

Rough Tree. Sure someone could make this alot better.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAASHBS0F-QceB5kM9w5ID6sQkhEvEZYTbRQJFSAV7RXwFr8Y2xm0GlUbrSFgI_YkiyT9JogmlSmlKgstMC2DLiMvzDIyMk42PT3iPs9AoEWpR35I7kkTSVFMjk1GTZJRR1S9VP5VS1nwWp9cQF3yYSFh4mKsYuxlTWa2aoxsjG1scFJ07XTxdf12gniueu97FH11hG-EooTZhO-J04ngjAuMNo19jb-PmY_6kx-UuJUuloubJp2qotmjiqmVrK-w2LGztNG1SLcwuXy7nrxvvTa95r6nwL_BgsM6yAzIFNN-1bnZhtrB4tXmWOdU53To1utj7LDtQe3X73rw1fVv9qP5Y_66_94=

Gem Links : Eq , Melee Damage , Added Choas , Less Duration , Added Fire , Increased Area/Conc/Rapid Decay/Void Manip

Last edited by ColeonePS on Aug 24, 2016, 4:38:49 PM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 1:35:55 PM
You could save 2 passive points if you take the dex node in between Iron Reflexes and the Retaliation node at the bottom of the tree.

http://imgur.com/a/9Q98B
Thanks ,Probably toss it toward more Life.
You need to worry about tank and reflect, you're set for damage.
Well reflect will always be a problem for a physical build. I think spell damage is the major issue because it'll have a fair amount of block and I think Armour should be fairly high with a lioneyes or high Armour shield. Once prophecy goes standard I'm gonna build it. Plus I'm not sure what if any changes are coming to the tree.
Toxic Delivery + Force Shaper + Atziri's Promise + Unholy might = 90% of phys damage added as chaos, before any bonuses to chaos damage which lets you run reflect maps with leech.

Problem with going Assassin and Earthquake is that you get increased duration from Noxious Strike. If you want to go with an EQ BotC build you may as well go for the tried and tested Gladiator.
"
Novalisk wrote:
Toxic Delivery + Force Shaper + Atziri's Promise + Unholy might = 90% of phys damage added as chaos, before any bonuses to chaos damage which lets you run reflect maps with leech.

Problem with going Assassin and Earthquake is that you get increased duration from Noxious Strike. If you want to go with an EQ BotC build you may as well go for the tried and tested Slayer.

FTFY :D
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I understand it may be better with Duelist or Mara even but I wanted to kinda fully utilize the Breath of the council and its Chaos. Mainly trying something new. Seems most Eq builds use resolute Technique so I feel with some of the single handed crits could be comparable almost to a two hander but with the added tankyness of a block mechanic. Also when I think about it Ground Slam may be a better option because of Noxious Strike but Id have to change the tree a bit to gain attack speed for multistrike and faster attacks losing alot of physical damage.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Aug 25, 2016, 11:08:16 AM
Ground Slam would be a nice option, as it would let you use Death's Hand in your off-hand for power charge generation and unholy might.
Last edited by Novalisk on Aug 25, 2016, 11:31:32 AM
There is just no reason to go crit with breath of the council. a RT BotC build with poison/bleed through voidheart does more than enough damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info