[Build Help] Rebuilding my RF Marauder

Hi guys! I'm returning from a bit of a hiatus. unfortunately I returned to this
https://imgur.com/a/tx4LI

Any tips would be greatly appreciated I realize I may have some silly gear on please let me know what to change and what to look for going forward I'm looking forward to getting back into the game :) thanks!

So I'm looking to update my Old RF Build and was hoping you guys could ease me back into it :)

Weapon:

Armor:

Jewelry:

Last edited by quarts21 on Aug 23, 2016, 7:02:19 PM
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 12:53:39 AM
Get a Doryani's Catalyst ASAP, those give 132 ele damage at max roll and should be cheap on standard. Your CWDT on Enduring Cry (and Echo) both won't fork anymore.

Try getting a better armor (Belly for example), since yours has ES and will result in more self-degen.

Cyclone mana costs are sustainable now, so replace BM with Fortify. You no longer need to curse on hit with Cyclone (Blasphemy works on curses), just drop Determination/Vitality to run it on a 2l. The reason you probably won't need Vitality anymore is regen from Ascendancies and Stone Golem, and Determination only works when you already have substantial amounts of armor.

For gloves, try getting a Wyrmsign so you can run a 5l RF + Conc + Increased Burning + Increased AoE + Elemental Focus. You don't need to if you put RF on your 5l armor. Not sure what the deal is with bear trap.
Take a look at my character named "isildria_The_purifier" should give you a good idea of a solid pure RF marauder.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info