Wind and Thunder prophesy

Where i can find Galvanic Ribbon?
I check google and redit,people say so they can`t find galvanic ribbon in battlefront or solaris temple.
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2016, 7:00:06 PM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prophecy

Wind and Thunder
Map - Waste Pool
Reward: Windripper from a rare Galvanic Ribbon.

"
You will encounter a powerful Galvanic Ribbon in a map who will drop a unique item when slain.

Pay more attention to stuff. :p
Thanks, try do that maps)
i run two temple map with %# more rare monster and not see anot ribbons, so that prophesy only in temple map
The maps on wiki are far from complete. Most of the monsters I've had to kill for prophecies were found in maps that were not ones listed on the wiki. Easiest to just play and come across the monsters instead of trying to force them to spawn.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
PaintMaster wrote:
i run two temple map with %# more rare monster and not see anot ribbons, so that prophesy only in temple map

I had to run about 6 temples with that mod to get it to work. Even though it's the correct map it doesn't mean there is a guarantee that mob type will spawn.

If you roll more, you can save a bit of time by bringing a desecrate gem with you. Use it 9 or so times and see if the galvanic ribbon even spawns, if not try another map.

Still got this one from my attempt, you're more than welcome to it for free. Just shoot me a message if interested. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info