What's Your Most Emotionally Upsetting Anime Scene? (Spoilers!)

Was watching some Youtube clips (taking a little break from POE) and came across the Fullmetal Alchemist clip where Edward discovers Tucker transmuted Nina and the dog... I remembered being very upset the first time I saw it back in 2006.

Also up there is the Fate Zero when Caster is first summoned and he sets the little boy free but not for long...

Share yours so I can go watch!
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2016, 11:50:30 AM

:(
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
Trigun-Wolfwood's death
Hokuto no Ken-Rei's death
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
Fullmetal Alchemis 2003:

Nina Tucker becoming very close to her dog... and the whole story about it and how it ends.

Also in the same series, Maes Hughes how he end... :(
Clannad's ending scenes (or just all of it) that hurt...
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 22, 2016, 10:59:56 PM
Every fucking scene in Toradora when "Lost my pieces" plays.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Can confirm Fullmetal Alchemist, super creepy and super sad at the same time, gave me goosebumps. Haku and Zabuza (in Naruto) dying together was also very sad tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I am fond of Nagisa's demise in Neon Genesis Evangelion.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
diablofdb wrote:
Fullmetal Alchemis 2003:

Nina Tucker becoming very close to her dog... and the whole story about it and how it ends.

Also in the same series, Maes Hughes how he end... :(

I was almost running through tears on the treadmill during that Hughes episode.
Bleach - Ichimaru Gin death

damn

"If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you devoured humans, you cried out to me, "I Love You!" Would I still be able to say "I Love You," the same way I do today?" Ichimaru Gin, Captain of the 3rd Division of the Gotei 13
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 23, 2016, 3:17:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info