Need help from an experienced player.

Hello. I played a lot of such games as
Spoiler
Diblo 2
Spoiler
Torchlight 1 & 2
and others. Now, when im into PoE, i really need some help from players that played all this and have good knowledges of all sort of questions. Please, if you have much online time / free time - contact me via this forum thread, pm or whisper in the game.
P.S. Im currently playing 63lvl witch in standart league.
P.S.S Im not a beggar.
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 1:50:25 PM
Maybe you just post a questions here and people would answer, at least what they know?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
So, the first set of questions will be like this:

Grinding gear. What's the differences between lvl68 area and a tier 1 map lvl68 in terms of drop rate? Is it the same? I got a tier 1 Tropical Island Map drop that has a boss Blood Progenitor inside of it. Does he has a unique drop that only he can drop? Is there items that can be droped only from specific bosses, in specific locations, chests?
"
HarukaTeno wrote:

Thanks.
>What's the differences between lvl68 area and a tier 1 map lvl68 in terms of drop rate?
Zero, nil, nada.
>Is it the same?
Yes.
>I got a tier 1 Tropical Island Map drop that has a boss Blood Progenitor inside of it. Does he has a unique drop that only he can drop?
No.
>Is there items that can be droped only from specific bosses, in specific locations, chests?
Yes. 3 bosses - Atziri, Uber Atziri and Pale Court. Also, some Labyrinth uniques can only drop there. For details on them go to PoE wiki.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
kenjiboddah wrote:
So, the first set of questions will be like this:

Grinding gear. What's the differences between lvl68 area and a tier 1 map lvl68 in terms of drop rate? Is it the same? I got a tier 1 Tropical Island Map drop that has a boss Blood Progenitor inside of it. Does he has a unique drop that only he can drop? Is there items that can be droped only from specific bosses, in specific locations, chests?

You can get t2 maps and potentially a t3 in a t1 map. You can only get t1 maps outside of maps.
"
kenjiboddah wrote:
Grinding gear. What's the differences between lvl68 area and a tier 1 map lvl68 in terms of drop rate?

Natively, no. But a map can have bonuses to item quantity and rarity, and different areas may drop different sets of divination cards. Uber labyrinth trials are also found only in maps.
Another difference is a non-map area can drop only tier 1 maps regardless of its level, a map area can drop maps of all tiers up to its level, magic/rare enemies can drop a tier higher and bosses two.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 22, 2016, 1:51:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info