ANY SCION/MARUADER BUILDS THAT'S UBER ATZIRI VIABLE?

ANY SCION/MARUADER BUILDS THAT'S UBER ATZIRI VIABLE?
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 1:29:09 PM
y u heff to be mad and yell at us?
There is many. Question is they release it to you. And they are expensive. Also I would afraid to release mine due to fear of being nerfed. It happens many time in past.
I'm guessing bow didn't work out.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Kastmar wrote:
There is many. Question is they release it to you. And they are expensive. Also I would afraid to release mine due to fear of being nerfed. It happens many time in past.
It's too late. Now that GGG knows you have OPAF build they'll look into your account, find it and nerf it. You should've never admitted having such a powerful build?!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
It's too late. Now that GGG knows you have OPAF build they'll look into your account, find it and nerf it. You should've never admitted having such a powerful build?!
There is many much more powerful. :-) But mine it's expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info