this is not true - isnt?

The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2016, 7:07:52 AM
Which part?

Almost all of it is a fairly true depiction of the iphone sheep
The only false part would be that they stop working just before the new one comes out, though some people seem to think that apple do this with updates to the phone (they don't)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
pretty much 100% accurate, except iphone sheeps are actually normies and not robots, real robots would use android (hahaha get it)
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
now i'm no apple user, however android users or hipsters who say apple is a sheep cult do the same thing... oh new samsung galaxy... whoopdeedoo....

if its not samsung... i can tell you what phone you probably have as well... in order of popularity... Nexus, LG, HTC, Motorola, oneplus

oh, whoops, did you notice yourself?

sorry, i didn't want to wake up the other side of the fence.

but i'll keep going.

why does an android phone need 6gb of ram? why does it need 4k screen?

oh that's right, you love upgrades, even if it doesn't do anything.

"look at me i'm an android user with 264 core gpu and 82 cpu core with 200 gigs of ram and 27k screen, screw the iphone, lolz... hold on m8... i need to check my facebook messenger and post a selfie on instagram"

now because this is a forum, someone WILL post saying "stop generalizing, that's not us at all... we are unique snowflakes who shipped phones all the way from china... you scrub, i paid 200 or less dollars for my phone... i also don't use a contract, lol i use voip... and dude i'm so cool i never even pick up my phone, i only use it for voice mail"

ya ok... we've seen it all.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Aug 23, 2016, 7:03:42 AM
stop generalizing, that's not us at all... we are unique snowflakes who shipped phones all the way from china... you scrub, i paid 200 or less dollars for my phone... i also don't use a contract, lol i use voip... and dude i'm so cool i never even pick up my phone, i only use it for voice mail
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info