Totems

Hey guys I got a urge to play totem build.

What is the best class for it and which totem to go for, shockwave,flame, ancestral protector or how its called, or something else.

My goal is to be able to farm most of the maps and maybe Uber Atziri. But without shavs because I'm little low on budget :P

All advices are welcome :)

Thanks in advance
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 1:07:29 PM
You could try Iron Commander bow + Siege ballista build : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1615541 . I use it and honestly it's really good. IC bow alone has the ability to add additional ballistae (+1 per 200 DEX, up to 7) and if you use it with Skirmish unique quiver you get additional one (I plan to switch to Drillneck quiver once I hit enough DEX for next ballista). I have few uniques for like max 1 chaos each so it's easy to afford. This build let me play through normal difficulty with a finger up my nose, and it only gets better from there. It's like playing Engineer on TF2, you set up turrets and enjoy ^^
Last edited by sqvirel on Aug 21, 2016, 4:28:52 PM
I looked couple of youtube videos and I have decided to go for ancestral warchief totems build for marauder. But IDK what ascendancy class to go for , Chieftain, Berserker or Warlord ....
Chieftain is the default totem build choice so go with that.
Ancestral Warchief Chieftan is probably strongest right now. But I'm having a ton of fun playing a Crit Arc MoM Heirophant. It's like laying down a tesla coil in every group of mobs. I feel like I'll have to switch to Storm Call for something like Atziri, but it can take on just about everything else.
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
i have urge too and this question is important to me too ;D i've played 3-4 days this patch after 8 months break and not sure what totems are best now and what class :/ with those ascendancy classes my head just exploding ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info