Can't add more than 1 forum supporter title?

I have "Open Beta" and "Regal Supporter" yet I can't showcase both simultaneously even though it says I can have up to 7 on display? As soon as I add one the other fades out and becomes non-interactable :O

Firefox 48.0.1
Windows 10 x64
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 4:26:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Maybe try deleting your cookies and cache :)

If that doesn't work, do you have another browser you can try with?
Last edited by iGreen_xS on Aug 21, 2016, 8:11:20 AM
"
iGreen_xS wrote:
Maybe try deleting your cookies and cache :)

Tried it, I deleted all cookies containing the word "exile" that are related to this website and it didn't change the behaviour.

I can see them both, you drag one to the Left side to activate it and the one left over on the right side fades out inactive and non-interactive.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
You could never display more than one from the same grouping. Nothing changed with that. Buying the Regal gave you access to the Open Beta title.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
You could never display more than one from the same grouping. Nothing changed with that. Buying the Regal gave you access to the Open Beta title.

Kinda sucky, but okay then.
Computer specifications:
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 21, 2016, 9:33:12 AM
I have only one, but cant display it -.- I remember there was a button but now cant find it anywhere.

EDIT: A friend told me to drag and drop lol on "badges". Fixed.
Last edited by Halugar on Aug 25, 2016, 12:44:12 PM
Yeah the Badges UI isn't at all intuitive. If you drag a badge to the left there is nothing there to indicate that dropping it will apply it. Dragging the badge from the left to the right however will cause a red outlined dark box to appear underneath the Supporter Title that you're dragging, making it obvious you can drop it there.

The Badge tab should also be renamed to Supporter Forum Title or some such, "Badge" is meaningless. This is especially true when all the supporter packs and even advertising and news articles call them Supporter Forum Titles and not badges (For example: "Minotaur Supporter Forum Title").
Computer specifications:
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 25, 2016, 3:15:50 PM
'Badges' is fine, much better than 'Supporter Forum Titles'.

'Titles' would be fine too though.

-------------
PS: Also, the badges UI is fine if you have more than one title you can wear at once, since it mvoes the other titles out of the way depending on where you want to put it. (You can order them to your liking.)
I agree for 1 title only, though, it is a bit unintuitive.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 25, 2016, 4:26:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info