[2.4] Brofessional Necrophiliac 11k+ ES, Uber Viable, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

"
eugenez wrote:
Looks interesting. Could you post your full gear set-up with all the gem linkages and flasks? Thanks.

All the gear and skill gems used in the videos are linked in the first post. The empty sockets are for you to put in whatever you want, I personally didn't need anything extra.

For mobility I would recommend using whirling blades - faster attacks - culling strike (or fortify). You can also add Vaal DD, Vaal clarity...etc. It's up to your preference.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
How would you compare this build to your firestorm variant? Especially for Shaper and the 4 guardians? Thanks!
So how would i build this in essence league if i cant use legacy gear or gear from talismen
"
dlrr wrote:
How would you compare this build to your firestorm variant? Especially for Shaper and the 4 guardians? Thanks!

This build is more for burst damage. The firestorm is for sustained damage over time (for longer fights). This build will be able to kill Uber Atziri faster, however, the Firestorm build will kill Shaper faster (due to his HP and other mechanics).

"
Dextera wrote:
So how would i build this in essence league if i cant use legacy gear or gear from talismen

You don't need legacy items to make this work. With normal daggers you will still get 75% conversion to chaos, which is more than enough.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 30, 2016, 8:07:21 AM
How Does this build funktion on maps, do u switch in ele prolif ? mabay u can post a video .
"
"
dlrr wrote:

This build is more for burst damage. The firestorm is for sustained damage over time (for longer fights). This build will be able to kill Uber Atziri faster, however, the Firestorm build will kill Shaper faster (due to his HP and other mechanics).

Thanks! Do you think it's possible to build your shadow firestorm, and swap over gems to DD for mapping?

And how do you manage with stun and freezing given you're CI?
Last edited by dlrr on Oct 2, 2016, 6:32:13 AM
Is this still a viable build in 2.5? I like playing non-meta builds. Just found this one :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info