[2.4] Brofessional Necrophiliac 11k+ ES, Uber Viable, Millions of DPS (with Videos)

"

Edit: ok, last thoughts before scrapping this build. I could be wrong, but it seems a big trololo. I'm so desperate to find a build that can clear high tier and murder atziri, I would try anything. so I did. this build has no damage at all, it only deals damage via the occultist profane bloom, which.. is not really an attack per se, just a support, and I can think of 10000 better ways to trigger it. main attack is like with mines, a 2 stage process, which makes it slow and unfun. slow is especially a problem in PoE, the time it takes you to lay down some corpses and start blowing them up, while being stationary.. all the monsters in the neighborhood are already camping on your face.

and not that it matters, since this guide is.. again respectfully I must say.. a big trololo, but the damage calculated is based on a presumption that [uber] atziri has 1.4 million or so health. not on actual math. we don't know her health value, I seriously doubt such numbers are published anywhere, or that they even remain the same from one patch to another, and we don't know her resistances either.

if uber atzoobie had 1.4 million life, and let's say.. no resists at all, a pretty good PoE build that deals a meager 50k constant dps, would need almost 30 seconds of nonstop firing to get her down to 0. But of course, she has massive resists and constant damage is impossible for pretty much any build. you have to spend time evading her attacks. so more realistically.. we should multiply those 30 sec with a pretty large number, we end up with a few minutes, maybe not so few at all. nobody survives there a few minutes. I've seen a lot of builds that can take down one of her phases in seconds. and a pretty good poe build deals around 50k damage, even if the tooltip shows more, the reality of most builds is that damage is spread across an area, so not all that damage is effective, sometimes only a small amount of it. so no, it's absurd to assume she has 1.4 million life.

In regard to the HP of Uber Atziri, it's not a presumption, it's a fact. Please do your research before making statements that are simply not true. We also do know her resists. Do your research, look it up. I would have posted a link with this data, however, I'm not wasting another second on your shenanigans.

It is 100% clear to me that you actually do not know much about this game. Your statements are so devoid from reality that I'm starting to think you either are a troll trying to waste my time, or simply are not functioning correctly up there. The conversation (or lack there of) stops here. You ignore facts. You ignore evidence. You avoid critical thinking. You avoid logic. You avoid doing your own research. I don't mind helping others, but when you are ignorant and refuse to accept the truth then that's a waste of my time.

Just to be clear, the conversation ends here. Take your ignorance elsewhere.

Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 13, 2016, 10:50:28 PM
"

In regard to the HP of Uber Atziri, it's not a presumption, it's a fact. Please do your research before making statements that are simply not true. We also do know her resists. Do your research, look it up. I would have posted a link with this data, however, I'm not wasting another second on your shenanigans.

It is 100% clear to me that you actually do not know much about this game. Your statements are so devoid from reality that I'm starting to think you either are a troll trying to waste my time, or simply are not functioning correctly up there. The conversation (or lack there of) stops here. You ignore facts. You ignore evidence. You avoid critical thinking. You avoid logic. You avoid doing your own research. I don't mind helping others, but when you are ignorant and refuse to accept the truth then that's a waste of my time.

Just to be clear, the conversation ends here. Take your ignorance elsewhere.

Destroyed.

Love this build concept. How much does it rely on the secondary poison DoT that was nerfed for trap supports in the latest patch?
IGN: Brutalitop
"
bobosayhello wrote:
I have been trying to follow your "[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)" build and then I heard some news about poison double dipping getting nerfed in the near future. Since I have already bought the Consuming Dark daggers, I am thinking about switching to this one. Could you please tell us whether this Witch build will be affected?

Thanks a lot.

I will need to see what kind of changes they will make, but both builds are 100% OP in 2.4.0. I'm contemplating and testing the next most OP build in 2.4.0. I will update all of you with my findings.

"
Skittlebob wrote:

Destroyed.

Love this build concept. How much does it rely on the secondary poison DoT that was nerfed for trap supports in the latest patch?

It doesn't really rely on poison that much since you can one shot literally anything (i have yet to test it on shaper, but it should dominate him as well). You can stack bodies for serious boss fights and one shot them with VAAL detonate dead.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Dude, instead of insulting me you could have provided some useful information, that would have been useful not only to me, but to anyone else reading this thread. If other people try to recreate your bs build, I'm guessing they will run into similar problems. Let me tell you why you don't provide any real information though. Because you're talking nonsense, and you can only back up nonsense with more nonsense.
"
Dude, instead of insulting me you could have provided some useful information, that would have been useful not only to me, but to anyone else reading this thread. If other people try to recreate your bs build, I'm guessing they will run into similar problems. Let me tell you why you don't provide any real information though. Because you're talking nonsense, and you can only back up nonsense with more nonsense.

quit being a troll, he provided all the info you need and you flat out act like an idiot disbelieving everything he says. If you're so smart and know this game so well create a build. I'm always up for a laugh especially with your whimsical theories on how this game runs.
"

It doesn't really rely on poison that much since you can one shot literally anything (i have yet to test it on shaper, but it should dominate him as well). You can stack bodies for serious boss fights and one shot them with VAAL detonate dead.

Sounds good, look forward to running this. Breath of fresh air in the BV meta.
IGN: Brutalitop
"
Skittlebob wrote:
"

Sounds good, look forward to running this. Breath of fresh air in the BV meta.

I'm doing the Atlas maps with this build right now. I'll do the shaper and probably post a video of the fight. It is 100% viable in 2.4.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 17, 2016, 8:51:33 PM
Looks interesting. Could you post your full gear set-up with all the gem linkages and flasks? Thanks.
Looking forward to your updates zabosnu.
My experience with this build:

The two major flaws I found:
1) The gear -- Once you've 6L'd your Infernal Mantle, I hope you have a good 725 chroms, because that's a rough estimate of how many 3G rolls you'll have to do (6) to get the right colors. If you have the money, go for it... but it's not going to be cheap or easy.
2) Clear speed. You have to throw out two skills to get one grouping of clears. This is twice as long as it should take.

Possible fixes:
1) Don't use this as a starting build. You need money and supports. The 15% chaos conversion you get is downright necessary.
2) Two options: Instead of using desecrate (or in addition to using desecrate), use a firestorm trap. It did very well for me to make some bodies so I can blow them up.
2-2) Second option: Say screw it to half the build (The skill tree and half the gear is perfect). Switch to Voltaxic, and just throw lightning traps. I had so much fun and cleared 5x faster using lightning traps than I did with DD. Bonus, we're already running Vortex!
3) Other possible fix for the build: Just go Flicker XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info