Damage concerns

I suggest try hardcore prophecy. That will cure you really fast from bad builds. After 10 deaths where you don't even reach merciless difficulty, you will know what to do! :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
I appreciate all of the advice, and honest feedback. In my defense, this is my first character and I only started playing seriously about a month ago. I'll probably be taking a break for a bit and start a new ranger in the new league, but when I restart I will definitely follow a guide, since I didn't know about the build guides when I started...
"
Okamisan87 wrote:
I appreciate all of the advice, and honest feedback. In my defense, this is my first character and I only started playing seriously about a month ago. I'll probably be taking a break for a bit and start a new ranger in the new league, but when I restart I will definitely follow a guide, since I didn't know about the build guides when I started...

Filousov's advice is good. Try hardcore league. It is the best way to see if your build is up to the task :)
"
kompaniet wrote:
Filousov's advice is good. Try hardcore league. It is the best way to see if your build is up to the task :)

I have seriously considered that, the problem is that in getting up to merciless, about 2/3 of my deaths were due to lag spikes, so I'll try out hardcore when I get a better comp. (My current one is a 5 yo laptop that I do everything on, so it's not great for gaming)
"

I have seriously considered that, the problem is that in getting up to merciless, about 2/3 of my deaths were due to lag spikes, so I'll try out hardcore when I get a better comp. (My current one is a 5 yo laptop that I do everything on, so it's not great for gaming)

The desktop computer with AMD processor and NVidia graphics like 970 series should be quite affordable now. Include some SSD disk for the games you currently play and system and you are good.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info